my tamagothi keeps evolving in to the same ones?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

voldemort

Reaction score
my V1 tamagotchi keeps evolving in to the same ones?

imm a novice at this?

are the characters i get becuase of how i raise it?

or isit random and im just really really unlucky?

it always goes:

marutchi > hinotamatchi > maskchi

anyhelp would be great thanks

:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its probably because you're raising your Tama the same. When I say that I mean you're probably playing the same games and each one probably has similar skill points. Try playing different games with it and picking a different teacher for its school. Hope I helped! :D

Its probably because you're raising your Tama the same. When I say that I mean you're probably playing the same games and each one probably has similar skill points. Try playing different games with it and picking a different teacher for its school. Hope I helped! :D
thanks, its a v1 tho thers only 2 games and ther isnt a school.

im not sure if theres skill points on it either?

can anyone else help mee?

Try something differnt. For example, you can keep its happy points as low as possible to get a Tarakotchi or Hanaitchi.

Well to get a different one, make sure it's hearts are always 2 below full ALWAYS! And play only one game a day. So choose one game and only play that game over and over for the day. Feed it different food and make different weight. And it'll be the completeliest different tamagotchi you've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back