Anyone Else Play The Guitar?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Lost_Cause

Reaction score
I'm just wondering. =] I don't wanna feel left out. I'm new here so I wanna see if anyone has some of the same interests as me :D plus it would be cool to have some friends that play the guitar so we can show each other what we learned or know =]

I've been playing for about 4 or 5 years. But I really really got into it within the last 2 years. I'm in love with guitar though. Always have =]

Anyone else play?

and if you must, you may put down if your Tamagotchi has guitar skills =P

I play guitar, too. I like to play classic rock: Led Zeppelin, The Who, Pink Floyd, etc! I've been playing for a month...

What kinds of stuff do you play?

This should probably be in Stuff We Play. :blink:

But anyway, yes, I play the guitar. I've only been playing for about 6 months, but I have fallen in love with it.

I play guitar, too. I like to play classic rock: Led Zeppelin, The Who, Pink Floyd, etc! I've been playing for a month...
What kinds of stuff do you play?
I like everything really =/ I play beetles songs. But I'm not so into classic rock.

I do everything though, I can't really explain o_O

I probably wanted to when I was little. :)

Maybe I will one day. xD

[SIZE=7pt]But Tuba pwns. :3 *Shot*[/SIZE]

A Lost Cause:

Were playing Beetles Music in Jazz band. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been learning the basics at school for about a month, but next month we're going to move onto the piano. *rolls eyes* I hate it when we strum something simple when the teacher tells us to and he's like "you should be proud of yourself, you can play guitar now!" and I can't help but think "No normal person can master an instrument in a MONTH you know..." even now I'd be too embarrassed to say 'I can play guitar' cause compared to people who actually work at it...I stink. So it's kind of a bummer...I really really really want to get really really really good! But, no good teacher round here...*sigh* It's the one and only instrument I enjoy learning and want to get good at.

P.S. I've only done acoustic, but boy do I want to try out my big brother's old electric guitar! XD It's only around 4 years old, and he hasn't played it in years so it's in near-new condition! I was shocked when I was talking to him on the phone (he's in college) and he said "Oh by the way, you can have my guitar." I remember he got it when I was 11 and would make me stay at least 3 or 4 feet away from the thing. XD Very protective of his things he was. =P

I used to, but then I quit. Im like real good at it, but I dont like guitar that much. I'd much rather learn drums. But still, we have to play guitar in performing arts at school.

Its one of the only things which Im good at, but I dont like :|

My mum's boyfriend is an amazing guitar player so Krystal, go to him ;P He'll teach you well and you'd soon be a pro.

I've been learning the basics at school for about a month, but next month we're going to move onto the piano. *rolls eyes* I hate it when we strum something simple when the teacher tells us to and he's like "you should be proud of yourself, you can play guitar now!" and I can't help but think "No normal person can master an instrument in a MONTH you know..." even now I'd be too embarrassed to say 'I can play guitar' cause compared to people who actually work at it...I stink. So it's kind of a bummer...I really really really want to get really really really good! But, no good teacher round here...*sigh* It's the one and only instrument I enjoy learning and want to get good at.
P.S. I've only done acoustic, but boy do I want to try out my big brother's old electric guitar! XD It's only around 4 years old, and he hasn't played it in years so it's in near-new condition! I was shocked when I was talking to him on the phone (he's in college) and he said "Oh by the way, you can have my guitar." I remember he got it when I was 11 and would make me stay at least 3 or 4 feet away from the thing. XD Very protective of his things he was. =P
I learned Flute in 2 months. xD I'm REALLY good at it.

Fast learners, in my opinion, are better than people who... well... didn't learn it fast. [i can play higher than all the Flutes in my band, and I've been playing for a Year now. :3]

My mum's boyfriend is an amazing guitar player so Krystal, go to him ;P He'll teach you well and you'd soon be a pro.
Ok! Where do you live? XD And then after I've had a lesson with him I can hunt you down and bring all of my crayons. 8D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back