Eating paper

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lara_Long_Stockings

Reaction score
Well, I've seen so much talk around here about eating crayons, and they're yummy.... but I was wondering if anyone here eats paper?

I know I do ^_^ It actually tastes really good. Some of the scented paper tastes like crap though.

I once swallowed a paper ball that was like half the size of my fist. (but that was a dare) :p

I chew on paper sometimes, but I don't eat it.

I ate a tissue on sports day by accident.

Paper tastes nice. But I dont particularly like the fact that Im eating trees. Trees...they dont really look edible. Neither does cardboard.

o_O Crayons? PAPER?

What happened to good old fashioned cardboard? x3

I'll occasionally chew on paper, but it tastes rather horrible.

My best friend and I used to eat paper all the time in like, 1st and 2nd grade. We'd get so hungry on the ride home on the bus, that we'd just start eating our worksheets! xD

Then someone told us we could die from ingesting the ink on our papers. We were so scared. xD

I haven't eaten paper in a while though. But I used to.

....if you ate paper, couldn't your tongue get a paper cut? -.- not fun, I bet.

I've eaten a fair amount of paper in my time.

But we all know this new paper phenomenon will never beat out the joy of C R A Y O N S. They prevail all.

I take a bite once in a while. :rolleyes:

You know what's good? MY EDIBLE PAPER! :p Sadly those jerks in my third grade class and other classes took all my edible paper, which we called eatable back then. They said it was good, but they still were never nice to me. >: ( It also freaked out the lunch ladies.

Then I ordered another set, and I still have a few pieces left.

But yeah. I has a bite once in a while. :p

I take a bite once in a while. :rolleyes:
You know what's good? MY EDIBLE PAPER! :p Sadly those jerks in my third grade class and other classes took all my edible paper, which we called eatable back then. They said it was good, but they still were never nice to me. >: ( It also freaked out the lunch ladies.

Then I ordered another set, and I still have a few pieces left.

But yeah. I has a bite once in a while. :p
Do they make it Kosher? XD

No seriously I want some.

Then I'll do my homework on it and give it to the teacher then she'll eat it. Then my excuse will be "My teacher ate my HW!!"

Do they make it Kosher? XD
No seriously I want some.

Then I'll do my homework on it and give it to the teacher then she'll eat it. Then my excuse will be "My teacher ate my HW!!"
You can't do your homework on it. It's the size of your palm! :p

But if you want some, I got mine from a spy club membership from Scholastic. Spy University I think. They send you a bunch of stuff every month, and the third month you're in the club, you get the paper and an edible ink pen. :rolleyes:

They have apple paper, and blue raspberry, and orange, and banana. Ooh! I just wanna go get another bite right now! :p

I also left it for the Easter bunny one year. I put it on the stool and wrote on the paper "Easter Bunny, please eat this paper! It's edible!"

He didn't eat it...

You can't do your homework on it. It's the size of your palm! :p
But if you want some, I got mine from a spy club membership from Scholastic. Spy University I think. They send you a bunch of stuff every month, and the third month you're in the club, you get the paper and an edible ink pen. :D

They have apple paper, and blue raspberry, and orange, and banana. Ooh! I just wanna go get another bite right now! :D

I also left it for the Easter bunny one year. I put it on the stool and wrote on the paper "Easter Bunny, please eat this paper! It's edible!"

He didn't eat it...
Lol =D

DO they make it kosher though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back