Kids

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:FeeBumbleBee:.

Reaction score
That place with the stuff, and the other stuff.
Will you ever have any kids/do you have any now?

I'm not sure I'll ever have kids. I can barely take care of myself, much less a child. And everything living in my possession dies after about two days, which would probably be a problem if I had children. I also don't like kids that much, due to growing up with a bunch of 'em. Hm. I wonder if I'll ever get married. Probably.

These are the things I think about when I'm bored, so I have it all planned out 8D

Hopefully, I'll get married when I am 21-23.

Have 1 kid at 24. (Boy: Nate. 8D)

Another at 26 (Girl: Heather)

Another at 29 (Girl: Scarlet)

and The last at 33 (Boy: Thomas)

My family. xD

Not yet because like you said, Phoebe, I can barely take care of myself. It gives me nightmares thinking about what I'd be like with children.

Last edited by a moderator:
xD

I'm to young to even have kids, but I am like a child-magnet xD

But, Yeah...When I get older I might have kids but..Hey, A 9 year old shouldn't be writing this stuff xD

Well right now the concept of having

kids scares me. Lol. Not yet, but i abousulety

LOVE kids. They bring joy lol. Right now

im a teen so I'm not gonna get pregnaet

no money no job = no kid.

Yes. I will have kids one day.

I'm clumsy. I fall off things and manage to break not just my possessions but sometimes my friends/parents stuff. I'm also a spaz and am definitely dependent on my friends to help me along in life. And if my Dad cut me off - I don't know what I'd do. But there's also a maternal streak in me. I can care so strongly about people, and I also have high hopes to find the man of my dreams one day. Not many people know this about me, but I am a hopeless romantic. <333 And hopefully I'll have grown up a lot by the time the possibility of kids comes along. I can change. For example, a few years ago, I was practically normal. A few years later, who knows what I'll be..?

Pretty much all my old toys and dolls are broken except this one baby doll I had..this might sound weird but I really cared for it, and recognised it for my own, even at nine years old. It was like my child. And it's still perfect right now - obviously it's suffered a bit of wear and tear from childish love but it's just another sign to me that one day I'll have my own real baby.

Once I find the right guy for me, and we get married, I would feel it is my duty to bring children into the world, love them and watch them become successful as my life comes to a close. It just seems sad to think of me falling in love, getting married and bringing no other little people to watch and love as I grew up. You know, celebrate their youth as I lose mine. Children would keep me younger, and when I love someone strongly, nothing could stop me from protecting and caring for them. I want a family unit, where my kids will feel as secure as I do in mine right now. I just know I'll have children one day. And I'll love them so much. I really will.

Easter sounds very smart and calm here...!

Which also shows, that you are very serious.

Every baby I meet (Except my brother.) loves me. Karen's niece loves me, she found my taco-tongue funny.

I love caring for baby dolls, which makes me want to go get my pretty ones out of the basement.

I do have a maternal streak in me, it's very deep, but I love children, I love playing with little kids, and making them happy.

I love dressing little girls up to look like fairies and princesses when they are little.

It's so innocent, and I wish It could stay like that forever.

The idea of raising a family is very welcoming to me, I want to be the mom that can manage everything, without being overworked.

I want to live in a large house, super modern, but also very clean. I want my boys to be gentlemen, sweet, and loving. I want my girls to be well dressed, and good. I want a lot of stuff, I dunno.

Like, I want to be the mom who drives the kids to soccer, can cook wonderful stuff, makes the best lunches, is so nice, buys stuff (But not to a spoiling extent.) for my kids, and still be able to have time to read, or whatever. I want to be the mom of the house everyone wants to go to a party at, because I make the best food, and I make the best snacks, and I know exactly what to do. I want to always be there if my kids need me. I want to be the mom that goes on the field trips with my kids, if they want. I want to be the mom that can be told anything. I want to be the mom everyone loves, and all the kids say 'I wish I had your mom!'. I want to be the mom all the others envy, because I can do everything, and more. I guess my biggest want is that my kids and husband will be proud of me.

I dunno, it's a lot of stuff to hope for, but I know I can do it. I can do whatever I want. Now, I will go get my baby dolls 8D

Oh yes I will xD.

I plan to get married at 30, working as a doctor.

At the age of 33, I will have my 1st kid (he shall be a boy, and his name will be Derek)

At the age of 35, I will have my 2nd child (she shall be a girl, and her name will be Angie)

After having my children, I will try to get them interested in medicine.

When I'm 60-80, I'll retire and live a happy life in wealth. And I'll remember "Oh yeah. My kids are like Derek and Angie in Trauma Center. How nice."

Yes, an odd life plan, yet a good one. xDDDD

^ (last sentance) Me too xD

Aw, Esther, I wish I was more like you. You practically are me, but like, smart, and nice, and pretty, and British.

I'll probably marry some rich doctor, have kids, pay no attention to them, and justify it to myself by handing them cash by the thousands. Just like my mom. Well guess what mom, we figure out that money doesn't mean everything eventually. But life would be so much easier for me if it was.

Feebee, you have no idea how much that means to me. That's seriously, like, the nicest thing anyone's ever told me. And you have no idea how many times I've looked at one of your posts and either been like "ME TOO!!" or "She is just so amazing." I love you so much. <3. And I just realized how deep and serious I went in my other post. Sometimes I have these moments where I pour my heart out in one big rant. I can be so unpredictable. xD. EDIT; Oh, and Feebee, I have no idea what your future will be, but I think that your amazing and you will have a future to match.

I'll probably want to have kids when I'm around 23.

I'll get married when I'm 21. Have a Kid when I'm 23 [A girl. Named Alice Elizabeth Florence -lastname- ]

The First name Alice named after my aunt. Whom I never really liked, But I think Alice is a nice name. The first Middle name Elizabeth, after my Mom's middle name. And The 2nd middle name Florence, After my Grandma's middle name.

Then, I'll have another kid when I'm 27, Another Girl [Named: Betty -lastname-. No middle names, Just Plain old Betty]

Then. I'll have another when I'm 31. A boy [Named: Neil Gordon Vaughn -lastname-]

the First name, Neil. After My Dad's first name. The first Middle name, Gordon. After My mom's Stepdad. and The 2nd last name, Vaughn, after My grandma's Son who Died in an accident back in the 1960's when He was 8 years old.

Yeah. I already have my children's names picked out.

Whenever I'm around a Baby, I feel so relaxed. Especially when I'm holding one. Its like, one of the best things ever <3

I'd rather babysit a baby, Then a toddler or 5 or 6 year old. They may seem hard to babysit, But I find it easily.

This one time, I was babysitting an 8 month old little girl, and For some reason she would not stop crying. Plus I was also baby sitting her 5 year old sister as well, But she was watching cartoons so that made things a whole lot easier. Anyway, I picked the baby up, and started rocking her. She like, leaned her little head on my shoulder and fell asleep. It was like, <3 And Then I Sat down. She woke up and started crying again. So I stood back up, and Poof. She fell asleep again. I basically stood there for at least 15-20 minutes like, walking around gently rocking the baby.

Yeah. I really want to have kids when I'm older.

Yes, I hope so. I hope that I will have 4, equal amount of boys and girls. I would name my girls Mave and Bronwyn, and my boys Graham and Jade.

I really want to have kids, but I'm scared of giving labor xDDD

Gahh..childbirth ._.

I cannot ever see myself having children. I have zero tolerance when it comes to kids. Just being around them makes my head want to explode. I don't really plan on even getting married, but I guess I'll have to see where life takes me.

I hate kids, but I would love to have kids myself. :D

My plan for kids in the future

-Have my first child in Poland when I'm in my early 20s, Yanina Angel.

-Have my 2nd child 5-10 years later, Anthony Tadeusz.

(Yanina and Tadeusz are Polish names)

I know for a fact I will one day.

But you gotta remember they're not like Tamagotchis where if they pass away you can get a new one. XD

The idea of the pain though...hurts me. O.O;

My mom always said that it was well worth it. Because in the end, you're baby's face will act like natural aspirin...your pain will leave.

corny.....probably true though..lol

I want 1 and 1 only or twins. I get on with my twin sister but my brother... GAH. He should be happy I haven't stabbed him.

I don't want to carry a child either. I'm too tiny to fit a baby. I doubt i'm getting any bigger and I would like to adopt a little foreign baby. I think a spanish child would be a good one. I'd like a girl to dress up and relate to.

She'd have a unique but not riduculous (GAH. SPELLING) name.

But not until i'm about 25. I'd like to live it up for as long as I can!

I can't actually see myself settling down with a husband. I get bored easy. Oh well, only time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back