Tamagotchi's on airplanes.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna Noble

Reaction score
If I am going on an airplane, should I take the battery of my Tamagotchi out?

I've flown with my Tamagotchis before. It's never been a problem. It won't effect the Airplane any worse than a battery-powered wrist watch does.

Keep in mind that there will be a lot of background (engine) noise on the plane, so you may not hear it beep for attention. So you should either check on it often, or pause it until you get back into a quieter location.

I rode with my Maidchi, Candy, and I haven't had a problem since.

It's been nearly a year since that happened, and it still works as good as ever.

I rode with my Maidchi, Candy, and I haven't had a problem since.
It's been nearly a year since that happened, and it still works as good as ever.
I think shes more worried about interference with the planes computer's frequency, thats why you are not supposed to use phones on a plane, it interferes with the frequency of the planes equiplent and it can go out of control.

Oh.

That is a problem, but the pilot never said anything about the computer going out of control all. If he had, he would have said it while the airplane was still rising, and I was real worried too when he said to turn off electronic devices. Nothing happened at all, but I'm not 100% sure that it's safe bringing a Tamagotchi to an airplane. But as so far as I know, it's O.K. to bring a Tamagotchi to an airplane. As binary said, there is a lot of background noise so it makes it hard to know when your Tamagotchi needs something.

When I went, the check in guy didn't let me take my Tamagotchi in the cabin with me, so I just paused them and put them in my suitcase.

Then again, you do get people with mobile phones who text other people during take-off and landing... So you should be fine.

Thanks, you guys! I'm glad I'm allowed to bring it on the airplane, and it's good to know this - otherwise I would have left it at home and been very sad. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back