Photo's of JC

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool, but, JC, are you really sure you want to post photos of self? A little dangerous it could well be. Anyway, I kind of pictured you with that hair, don't ask me why. :)
Don't worry, Know one knows where I live exactly

Actually, i pictured you with brown hair! but with the sunglasses!

wow, you have the same V1 tama as me, blacks the best colour ever! (apart from purple, lol!)

Woah I didn't picture you like that in my picture you had brown hair and eyes and no sunnys..... Way different....

Woah, I pictured you older, like way older, and you're a blondie, like me, but I'm a girl, so I have long hair. Cool shades. :angry:

I did't picture you like that! I pictured you as a brownie not a blondie ......

Oh great my Half Brother just caught a glimpse of both pics, he says your a loser, oh and he just says you look like from the 1980's! Take no notice tho!

How do you think JC feels now? And your brother probably doesn't even know JC. There's just a time to keep comments to your self sometimes. Not trying to get at you, but your bro is being hurtful, and I hope that he has a better day. ;)

I always pictured u as a posh person that talks like thyve just come out of a posh old film where you say 'hey old bean' and 'indubitably'. Thats probably because of your name.... Jeremy... sounds posh!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back