Tamagotchi Music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MaMaMetchi

Reaction score
Does anyone know when you can get accepted for middle school when your a teen?

Also, how do you get the special characters?

Hey! To answer your question, you can be accepted at 12:30 or 4:30PM on the first or second day your a teenager.

And I don't know how to get the special characters.

Hope I helped! :mametchi:

As far as I'm aware, no one's figured out how to get the special characters but I think the names have been discovered! Possibly on the link in Tips and Tricks, someone found a character chart on Tama-Zone, I think it mentions them on there!

x

on tamatown go to the store where you can extange your cd.then buy the desiny star for a boy or a girl then send it to your tamagotchi music star then it will turn in to a boy special chareter or a girl special chareter

OMT! I have to try this. Guess I have to be playing lots of games. lol.

As far as I'm aware, no one's figured out how to get the special characters but I think the names have been discovered! Possibly on the link in Tips and Tricks, someone found a character chart on Tama-Zone, I think it mentions them on there!
x
I also have a theory of how to get the male secret character. I think you have to raise a Tosakatchi who looks like this:

https://www.canailleblog.com/photos/blogs/t...90214091533.jpg

And use a trumpet on him. Let me know if it works.

Also, I posted the topic with the link to the Music Star Character Chart

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know how to get the special charcter but i do know how to get free items. first you set the time at 4:29 and wait 1 min :lol:

You can get the teen in 9:30, not 12:30 or 4:30! and the special characters, you must have to go on music city, and trade the 4th destiny star! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back