Sign in to follow this  
MaMaMetchi

Tamagotchi Music star

Does anyone know when you can get accepted for middle school when your a teen?

Also, how do you get the special characters?

Hey! To answer your question, you can be accepted at 12:30 or 4:30PM on the first or second day your a teenager.

And I don't know how to get the special characters.

Hope I helped! :mametchi:

As far as I'm aware, no one's figured out how to get the special characters but I think the names have been discovered! Possibly on the link in Tips and Tricks, someone found a character chart on Tama-Zone, I think it mentions them on there!

x

on tamatown go to the store where you can extange your cd.then buy the desiny star for a boy or a girl then send it to your tamagotchi music star then it will turn in to a boy special chareter or a girl special chareter

OMT! I have to try this. Guess I have to be playing lots of games. lol.

As far as I'm aware, no one's figured out how to get the special characters but I think the names have been discovered! Possibly on the link in Tips and Tricks, someone found a character chart on Tama-Zone, I think it mentions them on there!

x

I also have a theory of how to get the male secret character. I think you have to raise a Tosakatchi who looks like this:

http://www.canailleblog.com/photos/blogs/t...90214091533.jpg

And use a trumpet on him. Let me know if it works.

Also, I posted the topic with the link to the Music Star Character Chart

Edited by V6musicstar90

i don't know how to get the special charcter but i do know how to get free items. first you set the time at 4:29 and wait 1 min :lol:

This shows you EXACTLY how to get the special characters... Only thing is you have to have a cd in music city that is at super extra stellar shiny golden gold lol, you'll see... Hope it works for you!

http://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=21437

OMg thanks it tottalyy

works

You can get the teen in 9:30, not 12:30 or 4:30! and the special characters, you must have to go on music city, and trade the 4th destiny star! :unsure: