Bushfires in Victoria, Australia

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
For all of those who have lost their families, friends, homes, belongings or suffered in any other way from the recent bushfire in Australia, and for all of those who worked their hardest, taking risks to fight against this devastating disaster for the sake of others, my love goes out to you. And for all of those who willingly helped to rebuild the lives of residents of the bushfire zone, I appreciate your actions of giving them precious gifts of care and generosity.

I would just like to say that, I, as an Australian citizen, believes that together you are all able to overcome this challenge! WE are all able to, I should say! May you build strength and confidence to move forward!

In memory of deceased victims of the Victorian bushfires, Summer 2009

I'd sure hate to have my house burned down. T_T

Anyway, I agree with the first poster. Kudos to everyone that helped out.

R.I.P those killed in the bushfire.

And we all appreciate that help the some people did to help out so. Kudos :lol:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

That's horrible. You can't imagine what it would be like for the people who lost their homes, possessions, family... All gone in 1 second. Your whole life.

And I heard that people started them deliberately. Seriously, that is just crap. I'm glad that if they get found out they'll go to jail for 25 years.

I narrowly avoided my uncles house but one of my friends was evacuated but it didn't get to her house. Thank goodness for that.

We had a fundraiser for them and raised over $2000. YAY!

Thats absolutely horrible. Yeah, someone did start them deliberately. Thats even more horrible. This whole thing is just devastating. Like Carly said, I wouldnt imagine my whole life gone, just like that.

Our school did some fundraising and we raised about $500. Mum and my brother donated about $200 aswell. Im very sorry for everyone who has suffered. My heart goes out to all the firefighters and survivors.

R.I.P.

Victorian Bushfire Victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back