How do i get Gotchi-points ON my v6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When you're not an adult yet you have to wait for the king to give you points.

When you're an adult you have to work for it by having a part time job.

Online you can go to the concert hall and play for some points for your ONLINE character.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea how do you get points when your a teen? I play the online games for hours but when i log on to music city the points that were on my tamagotchi arent there why? :furawatchi:

When you're a toddler and a teen the king gives you points, but you can't start earning points by yourself until you're an adult. When you're an adult you can earn points by working a part-time job or getting paid from your band manager. Hope i helped[=

:furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

The points on your tamagotchi aren't transferred to Music City. Also, if you are on like 2nd generation+ the parents come and give gifts and money. Hope this helped. :)

If the parent is like really rich they leave 10,000 points. If they were poor they leave 2,000 points.

this helped me so much, thank you!

i was all like, i'm playing tons of games, so wheree is my munnayy?!

<_<

how do i transfer my gotchi points i earn on music city to my music star? i entered the logout password but it still doesnt go inside. what do i do? please email me at [email protected] i need an anser thank u :angry: )) or just reply to this lol :mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back