Unknown character! Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

analoguerock

Reaction score
Hi! I have a V2 Tama Connection, and today it grew into a character that is not on any of the character lists! It has two little things on it's head that aren't ears (they're more like antennae), and it looks as though it's floating around in a spaceship!

What is this character??

I HAVE THAT ONE TOOO I THINK ITS CUTE whooops i had caps lock

[SIZE=10pt]I had that one too, and then it turned into this adorable hamster looking one which isn't on the list either. I felt so special. lol. My fiances turned into the hamster one too and now they have two little baby boys. It's cute.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]awesome! now i know what my character is [/SIZE] :wacko: It's a pyonchitchi :ph34r:

hey vordelothiel

mine was a ufotchi that turned into a pyonchichi too:D

Hi! I have a V2 Tama Connection, and today it grew into a character that is not on any of the character lists! It has two little things on it's head that aren't ears (they're more like antennae), and it looks as though it's floating around in a spaceship!
What is this character??
it's a ufotchi

I had that one too. It then went to Furawatchi.

And on this site it's UFOtchi Clicky

Might be the different area/country spellings. It is a cutie whatever, I wish mine hadn't changed ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back