What do you do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:FeeBumbleBee:.

Reaction score
That place with the stuff, and the other stuff.
What else do you do while you're on TT?

For me, it depends what computer I'm on. I use three different devices: My dad's laptop, my computer in my room, and my iPhone. When I'm on my dad's laptop, I'm usually watching TV or sitting in the kitchen, making something. Just like a few nights ago, when I went on TC, while I tried to figure out how to make coffee [ Horrible. Horrible. Failure. ] And now, I'm watching TV. When I use my computer, I'm usually doing other things on the computer too, like checking Myspace, watching YouTube videos, and exploring PhotoBucket. When I use my iPhone, I'm usually on the bus, or in class, or in the car. I'm also listening to music on it. Come to think of it, I'm always listening to music. My earbuds are always in my ears. Strange.

Since The computer here is in the living room, I watch tv. Well, More like Listen to the tv. I just put it on a music channel, Turn the volume up to about 30 [Except when My mom's asleep. Then The volume is at 5]

But as for the actual things I actually do on the computer other than go on tamatalk while I'm on tamatalk, is Facebook and Quizilla. I'll watch youtube videos if I feel like it, but Not much. Plus I usually go on msn around 12:00 am - 2:30 am. I might start using Myspace, I made an account like...Last month or something like that, But Yeah.

I use either my iTouch or my Dad's computer to access TT. When I'm using my iTouch, I'm most often sitting in my bed eating something with a high calorie content and procrastinating any important homework that needs to be done. And I'll most likely be on the phone with one of my friends - who are often annoyed with my sudden blank silences as I reply to a topic here. xD When I'm here downstairs on my Dad's computer, I'll be listening to music and sometimes I'll paint my nails. Because half my stuff is down here in my Dad's study. We have our own routine now. Every week or so, he'll get annoyed with the growing amount of my things scattered around his personal office, and make me clear it up. A few days later, it magically reappears, and stays there for a week until the same thing happens again. But mostly I can stay pretty focused on you guys. Music helps me focus. As does eating, procrastinating and nail-painting.

I use my computer, or my sister's computer. And my dad's laptop. When I use my computer, I would just sit there typing away. I don't really do anything. I play with my Tamagotchis for a second then I post post post. That goes for my sister's computer too. [They're right next to each other.] And for my dad's laptop, I may be sitting on the couch and playing or on the floor.

I do what ever is in my surroundings at the time. Like now. I've got the laptop in front of me on the edge counter and to my left I am cooking dinner! dang mum had to leave me as the only one who can cook an edible meal. Gah. Now i've just gone and got cheese and oooh someone text me.... -Texts back- got out cheese grater. Now all I got to do is grate the cheese. I grated the cheese now I hope this is a non stick pan... I just got pout some bowls and stupid face microwaved his main and is eating it waiting for me to dish up all our side dish... I just called everyone to get their food.

I got bored so I took some photos and you'll see them in the Pics topic soon.

Well, I have my own little Eee PC [Mini laptop] which is awesome cuz I can be in any room. Usually Im on mum's bed though. Its very comfy ;D

As for the things I actually do on the computer, well, I am always on TT and MSN. Occasionally I check YouTube, Quizilla and The Daily Weird. Or I'll be downloading more music. And I listen to iTunes :D

Other things I do apart from the computer is homework, TV and phone. Yeah, the computer helps me concentrate on my homework. So I'll like do something on TT, then wrote abit and stuff. Or I'll be talking on the phone with my friends. Like Esther, they will also sometimes hear silence cuz I'd be typing something on MSN or TT. Or I'd be falling off the bed and insanely laughing. Either way, it annoys them. Most of the time though, I'd be watching TV. Well, listening to it. 'Tis fun.

I also like to eat when Im on the computer. Although Ive spilled many things on my laptop already [milkonade, water, soup]. Yeah...thats the problem when eating near the laptop.

So yeah. That sums it up.

The only computer we have is downstairs in my dad's 'den' - the room full of bookshelves, junk, and an old television.

When I'm TT, I normally am also on deviantART, AIM, Youtube, and iTunes.

But lately I've been swampted with a ton of projects. So while I've been researching, I've had TT up as well. :puroperatchi:

When my parents aren't home / around, I usually drink Mountain Dew / eat crackers while I'm on the computer, and I get on Myspace.

But I have Web Publishing scheduled this semester, 2nd period. So while we're working on our projects or whatever, I get on TT. [i'm in Web Pub right now actually 8D]

I use my laptop. I always use my laptop in the bathroom, though xD I am always in my bathroom, I just love it there, I don't know why, but it feels so much better to be in than my room does. :) that's why in most of the pictures i post of me, I'm usually in my bathroom.

Usually I don't do anything esle while I'm on TT, except for listen to music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back