Are you enjoying the V6?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Donna Noble

Reaction score
I looked at the Tamagotchi V6 at the store yesterday, and from what's on the packaging, they don't really appeal to me. However you can't judge a book by its cover - or a Tamagotchi by its packaging! And it'd be nice to know what everyone here thinks of it. Its good points, its bad points, etc.

The V6 is the music one right?

Well, even though I don't own one, in my opinion, I don't think you should get it.

I'm more into the classic Tamagotchis like the V.3, where you just take care of your TamaPet, play games, and buy things at the shop. I think Bandai is going too far with making them go to school, getting a job, having a whole family, and even forming a rock band.

I have a V.4 but I was really dissapointed in it and I don't think I played with it more than a week or so, because they had to add pointless stuff like mail, school, and jobs.

However, this is only my opinion, and I may be wrong. I haven't even played with a v.6, but I know that I'm not going to get one.

*Plays with V.3*

I guess it depends on the person & what they prefer.

So, if you're into the older, more simple Tamagotchis (like the V3, V4 & maybe V4.5), I'd say it would be better getting one of them than getting a V6. They're easier to care for, & the lack of features can be very appealing because it's simple taking care of a virtual pet. [:

But if you think you'd like the added features, the music-theme & your Tamagotchi being in a band, the V6 is perfect. The added features are very fun, & different than what you would expect in a Tamagotchi.

Personally, I really like the Music Star. I like the theme, & the added Music City feature. Although they do require a lot more care, if I have spare time on my hands, it's good. [:

Hmmm... It looks cute and enjoyable, but I'll wait a few months to see if the price goes down. :D

Any one else enjoying theirs?

The price at certain stores isn't really that much ( Now the Color! That was expensive for me :) ).

It goes from like $12-$15. The normal price. I say get one! They're really fun and hard to get bored with! xD

The music star is totally cool! I got mine at Wal-mart, not to long ago and I love it!! There is so much you can do on it and the website is really cool. You can make a room for your tama! :)

Yay music star!!! :mimitchi: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back