Detective Callie

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medicham12

Reaction score
One day a Maidtchi named Callie walked into TamaTownHigh. There was a whole bunch of people gathered around Millie, a :) and the sub-captain of the cheerleaders.

Millie was :mellow: 's nickname. Carly is her real name. Then Carly found out Callie was Flower when she went to the bathroom and then B) and :wub: the female police (if males checked, eww!) and arrested Callie.

THE END!

Millie was :mellow: 's nickname. Carly is her real name. Then Carly found out Callie was Flower when she went to the bathroom and then :wacko: and :) the female police (if males checked, eww!) and arrested Callie.
THE END!
(You are not ending my story. Sorry, but this MY topic. I say when it will end)

"Flower where were you?" Millie asked when she saw Flower,"We need your help. Your boyfriend Tristan gone missing. Do you know where he was?"

"He talked to me on the phone," said Flower, remembering,"He said that I shouldn't go to History class today; something horrible will happen."

Shimashimatchi, please don't start a fight. Anyway it's not even your topic, so the topic starter is the who ends it.

On topic: Flower checked the classroom to see if everyone was ok. It was all fine until the lights suddenly turned off and everyone was gone. There was a note on the teacher's desk saying:

"CALLIE,

I HAVE KIDNAPPED TRISTAN, YOUR BOYFRIEND AND JEN, THE CAPTAIN OF THE CHEERLEEDING

TEAM. IF YOU WANT TO RESCUE THEM, MEET ME OUTSIDE YOUR SCHOOL. BUT YOU WON'T BE

ABLE TO STOP ME! HAHAHA!

FROM,

???

Dummies! are you deaf?

HE SAID CALLIE WAS SENT TO JAIL.

OK so Carly viseted Callie at jail.

Dummies! are you deaf?HE SAID CALLIE WAS SENT TO JAIL.

OK so Carly viseted Callie at jail.
As the topic starter, I can cancel any post that I find inappropiate for the story. And DO NOT call me dummy. DO NOT.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Callie/Flower didn't know what to do.

"Why did I get arrested?" Carly( ;) ) said.

"Oops! Wrong person!" Madi2tchi said.

Carly was out of jail and ;) went in.

Then Shimashimatchi (not arrested tama) came to Madi2tchi and said "Wait! The person who kidnapped Flower was Medicham12!"

The 3 searched for Flower and Medicham12.

"I found him!" Shimashimatchi said.

"Where is flower!?" Madi2tchi said.

"I ate her. She was tasty." Medicham12 said.

*Carly's phone rings*

"Hello?" Carly said.

It was Callie!

"Hi. That :p was just a fake. The truth is... I am flower..." Callie said.

"Oh. Madi2tchi! Please unarrest Callie!?" Carly said.

"OK." Madi2tchi said.

Callie was out of jail and Medicham12 went in jail.

"You don't have to change into flower anymore." Carly said.

The cheer was perfect, and Shimashimatchi's team won.

*REMOVED*

Please don't be rude. - TWP

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't call him dummy!

Just because I made him act like one in the story does NOT mean that he is actually a dummy!

Geez people your a dummy for calling him dummy.

:furawatchi: {*sigh* why be mean?)

Last edited by a moderator:
"That fake flowertchi is made of candy. That is why it was tasty." Callie said.

"I know, but what did I do wrong?" Medicham12 said.

"Madi2tchi, why did you arrest everyone!? Sorry Medicham12. We thought you actually ATE Flower." Shimashimatchi said.

"Madi12tchi, it is your fault that everyone is sent to jail. GET IN NOW." Carly said. Madi12tchi got sent to jail and all nice tamas (including Medicham12) went out.

"Yay! We saved Tama Universe from Madi2tchi's evil wrath." Carly said.

"We finally found out that Madi2tchi was the bad guy when she got almost every tama when sending me to jail." Medicham12 said.

(I is a she. And I really don't care if I got sent to jail in the story. It's a STORY. But I do have to report some of you guys.)

A day later, there was a big party at Carly's house.

(I'm sorry about what happened. When I saw ~Tamatchi~'s comment, she cursed!)

OK on topic

"Thanks for saving the game! We won because of you two!" Shimashimatchi said to Carly and Callie.

"The game score was 100 to 23. I like the candy!" Medicham12 said.

There were candys in the shapes of Callie, Shimashimatchi, Carly, and Medicham12.

(Tis okay. I PMed tama w/ pants, so it was taken care of.)

Some really funny things happened at the party. For instance, an :eek: evolved into Fatmanitchi, a newly discovered tama.

and someone new came to the party *drumroll* ME! :D

"Hang On Thats A New Piece Of Candy Its In The Shape Of The Girl Over There *Points To Jadeie*" Said Medicham12 To Himself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back