MeTrO sTaTiOn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgette

Reaction score
Like their music? My fav is MASONMUSSO! sooooo cute! too bad he's gay,

Haha, Metro Station = love <333

One of my BFF's is obsessed with them. Mason is awesome, therefore my favourite. Trace is just plain creepy. And I dont really care much about Blake and Anthony xP

I know their birthdays...but I only remember Mason's and Trace's.

Mason's birthday: 17th March.

Trace's birthday: 24th February.

I love all their songs, but my favourite would be Disco. Just so awesome <3333

And are you sure Mason is gay? I shall research that...[My friend has a super-super-huge crush on him..].

^I am so friggen jealous.

Haha, Michelle, you are so the opposite of my other friend. She thinks they're horrible live and amazing on mp3. I was so close to seeing them...tickets were sold out D:<

Haha, Metro Station = love <333
One of my BFF's is obsessed with them. Mason is awesome, therefore my favourite. Trace is just plain creepy. And I dont really care much about Blake and Anthony xP

I know their birthdays...but I only remember Mason's and Trace's.

Mason's birthday: 17th March.

Trace's birthday: 24th February.

I love all their songs, but my favourite would be Disco. Just so awesome <3333

And are you sure Mason is gay? I shall research that...[My friend has a super-super-huge crush on him..].
weird..

17 is my lucky number

and feb 24 is only 3 days away from my b-day (f3b 27)

my fave song is Wish we were older

Woah-e woah-e woah oh!

(EDIT 200TH POST)

Last edited by a moderator:
He took drinks from his water bottle then squirted water over the crowd and once spat water into the crowd.

Since we were up at the barracade we got Trace germs all over us. Jealous? It was odd.

He's such a crowd pleaser. And i'm jealous of Ash's Aunt Nessie. She was their back stage assistant.

She asked if we could go backstage but sercurity told her no... GAH.

^Hehe, cool.

Its gonna be the 17th soon. Me, Jen and Sarah are planning what to do on his birthday. So far all we've got planned is to run around the school with Jen's portable dvd player and listening to their songs. Then we'll have a party at after school care... hopefully. AND BIRTHDAY CAKE!!!

I don't think they suck live, even though a lot of people think so. I heard them play live once, and I thought they were decent.

They are good recorded and stuff like that.

What I'm trying to say is: I like them.

I've heard a few songs and they are okay. I'm not that big of a fan... Shake It annoys me xP

I think they're pretty good. I had a complete "WTF" moment when I saw one of their songs was 'Kelsey', because that's my name. :3

But they're not bad.

Disco, Control and Wish We Were Older are my favourites <33333

Shake It annoys me and so does Seventeen Fortever.

I don't like them as much as I used to but I'm still a fan.

Anyone else realized Trace can't really play the guitar and sing at the same time?

Latest posts

Back