Lucid Dreaming

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.tee.hee...x

Reaction score
I know what lucid dreaming is, I just cant do it!

I have dreams every night, and I just want to control them, because they're all boring. I tell myself every nigt while I'm going to sleep that I'll know it's a dream, but it never helps. I also do te method where you tell yourself when you see an object, you'll know it's a dream. No luck

Can you help me with some other methods?

I had a lucid dream a week ago. I was arguing in my head weither the dream was real or not, in the end I concluded it was real because it was lucid. XD

Anwayz, to lucid dream all you have to do is realize you are dreaming while you are dreaming.

You have to realize you are dreaming while you are dreaming. Luckily, I'm able to do that most of the time. I can't explain it, it's like a mental battle. You fight to remember.

Edit, I just wanted to add something. I remember, in one of my dreams, I realized that nothing had a shadow. I tried to figure it out, until I realized I was dreaming.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's tough if it doesn't come naturally and it doesn't for me either. :(

I got a book about it. If you look "lucid dreaming" up in your library catalog and find a book by Dr. Steven something or other, I can't remember, it started with a "L", you'll get the one I read. I didn't devote enough time to it, though.

Keep a dream journal and find things that reoccur in your dreams often so you can pick em out when you're dreaming. Question yourself at set things like everytime a bell in your school rings, a dog barks, etc. Try to go into sleep thinking about knowing about dreaming..

Get the book or google it. :)

Lucid dreaming is always fun. I had a dream where I was flying, and trying to convince myself that I wasn't dreaming.... then I woke up and I was like, "Shoot." xD

~Alimania

99% of the dreams I have are lucid and I remember most of them. I find it's hard to "force" yourself to lucid dream, in fact, in my experience it just makes it harder. Don't stress

I had a Lucid Dream once. It was when I was a KH obsesser, and It was fun :3

Convincing yourself that it's a dream works. If it's a normal kind of Lucid Dream, like a daily activity, it could be mistaken for a real life time. I always try to think of a certian genre of something (Music, games, ect), so I don't get the Dream mixed up with reality :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back