help! so sad about tama color!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchilove

Reaction score
i am so sad! i have all these other tamagotchis but when ever i try to play with them i get bord like in a day. because they arnt colored.. and yes i bought the colored tama and it has ruined it for me for all my other tamas! help does anyone know how to get around this :D

or has anyone else experienced this?!

Hey Ichi, well it gets an addiction, having a coloured tamagotchi and all. Just try and think of what will happen if you DO take care of it! You could get one of the Music Stars SPECIAL Characters! I hope I helped.

Hi Number1,

I get what you mean it is hard but if you don't take care of them they will die and the hard work you put in before is gone, one day just do what you need to feed and clean up after them then the next play the games its less borning iff you play the games every day.

hope i helped.

um no body got what i wrote i gather? i wrote that i find other tamagotchis i own from b 4, boring because i got the tama color ...

Well If it DID have color I would think it would ruin it though... buts thats me you can try and e-mail the website and ask if v.7 (if theres gonna be one) to have color hope I helped pm me if u think its a good idea :D B) :)

edit* Oh then dont buy the color then

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought I would find it hard going back to a B&W screen from the color, but actually the B&W screen didn't look as bad as I thought it would. I did find the MusicStar to feel a bit small after using the TMGC+C for a while.

Take your B&W tamagotchi character to TamaTown / Tama & Earth Expo / Music City. That might help you get over the boredom.

Currently I'm running a MusicStar along side of my TMGC+C. This seems to work well; the MusicStar beeps for attention as it practices every 15 minutes, and the TMGC+C is easy to take care of.

Last edited by a moderator:
cant believe im saying this but the color did ruined it for all the other tamas.. but the color has gotten really boring (cant believe i just said that!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back