MMMMMM... Cookies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgette

Reaction score
MMMM I can't wait to make chocolate chip! This is going to be so fun! Do you like cookies? If so what kind?

I love cookies, and I must say, I'm a pretty good baker. I bake better than I actually cook. :)

I made FROM SCRATCH, homemade M&M cookies for all my friends at Christmas time. Be jealous ~

I like white chip macadamian(sp?) nut, double chocolate, sugar, M&M, chocolate chip...

Who am I kidding? I love ALL cookies! :)

Cookies. Omnomnom. I am the Cookie Monster.

I am a cooking fail. I have been banned from the kitchen ever since I tried to cook some Jell-o in the microwave and it kind of exploded everywhere.

And then, when making beans on toast, I burnt the toast black and decided nobody would notice if I sprinkled it on the beans. Surprisingly enough, my Mom noticed.

They have a class for making cookies?....
Apparently so. I'd easily swap a long torturous Geometry session for cookie-baking time. The only problem is that I'd probably get kicked out, because I wouldn't actually be able of producing decent edible cookies.

I love cookies :)

I'm eating one right now, since you made me remember I was hungry.

I am eating a chocolate chip cookie :)

Apparently so. I'd easily swap a long torturous Geometry session for cookie-baking time. The only problem is that I'd probably get kicked out, because I wouldn't actually be able of producing decent edible cookies.
They don't kick you out for not being able to cook. They do, however, kick you out for eating all the cookie dough before it gets to the oven. Trust me, I would know XD

COOOKIEES. yeah, who doesn't like cookies? Man, I really want to eat a cookie now. I like all of them!

Good luck with your cookie class by the way!

They don't kick you out for not being able to cook. They do, however, kick you out for eating all the cookie dough before it gets to the oven. Trust me, I would know XD
NO WAY. A cooking class without raw cookie dough consumption?? -has no more desire to join cooking class-

Nom nom nom! Chocolate chip, white chocolate chip, double chocolate! I love them all!

They have a class for making cookies?....
Home economics. Cooking/baking, sewing, and one other thing I can't think of.

I'm not a huge fan of cookies. I like one once in a while but that's it.

I'm amazing in the kitchen though XD Baking comes really easily for me. Learned from my grandma.

Cookies are amazing <333

I can't bake though. Not at all. I won't bother telling any stories cuz it's a little boring. I like chocolate chip and ANZAC biscuits. They're all amazing, to be honest!

I ish the cookie monster's sidekick YAYY! THAT MEANS BEING ESTHER'S SIDEKICK <_<

I can bake, cook, and basically produce food that tastes amazing.

The kitchen... may not LOOK so amazing, but, hey? Cost of amazing food 8D Besides, my mom makes me clean it up anyway ;.;

Baking is amazingly fun.

And I have my own person to taste them, Ang's boyfriend... Every day at lunch, I am forced to bring in some sort of food for him. xD

He'll settle for fruit, too. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back