Uggs

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone here has Uggs. 8D I don't, but I want some. xD Or atleast just some fuzzy boots~

Oh, and I'm pointing at Esther because I know she has Uggs. x3

I don't, and I don't really want them, lol. It doesn't matter to me, I don't think they're that great.

I have them in black, they are really warm... too warm for the Aussie winter I think! lol

But it's good for when you want to wear shorts/skirts in winter I suppose..

Lucky we have it here cheaper!^^

And it's not a fad, Aussies been wearing them for years.

Nah, I don't really like them .(Im kinda old fashion) They're expensive and alot of girls in my school wear them. They're too girly for me. Yeah fads are very annoying, people buy things just because everyone else has them and when no one wears them anymore they throw them in the closet and leaving them there for the next five years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I think they look almost as ridiculous as Crocs, haha. Crocs are like... thrice weird but Uggs look funy IMO. O:

Personally, I think they look almost as ridiculous as Crocs, haha. Crocs are like... thrice weird but Uggs look funy IMO. O:
I have to agree with you there,

They really have no style to them, in my opinion.

I don't even know what they are. Lol >,<

So, Of course I wouldn't have them..Unless I call them something else.

Lol

I agree.

EVERYONE in my school has them. People were wearing them in like, 80* F+ weather in September, while I was rocking my flip-flops. I honestly find them very annoying. ><

So no, I don't have any, and I don't want any.

But I have lots of friends who wear Uggs or Ugg-impersonators. And I don't have anything against people who do. Just not my taste. O:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the Ed Hardy kind with the patch on the back. I like them but i'm getting tired of all the preppy girls wearing them XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back