QUESTIONS AND IT IS NEEDED

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brainy

March 2009 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Hi!

I am just wondering to see if anyone knows how to get even skill points or stuff like that and here is what I am after:

• The shop keeper won't let me enter the codes. Why???
  • How to get Gozarutchi, hinotamatchi, etc. on my V.4.5 tama
  • A tamgotchi V.4.5 shop list (not from -Ra-) (it didn't work, the link)
  • AND OTHER STUFF!!!!!!

Don't worry, I'll answer your questions. :D

FIRST ANSWER- If you are trying to get items through 'shop codes' (which have A's, B's, and C's), go to the shop, press the A button once, and then quickly press the A button 3 times. The shop keeper will look suprised, which means that you should enter in your password (with the left button being A, the middle button being B, and the right button being C).

If you are entering a password in that you probably got from Tamatown (or some other source), scroll down through the 'games' icon (which typically includes 'games', 'items', 'shop'... Until you reach 'Password'. After getting past the password shopkeeper by pressing B, enter in your password by scrolling through letters by pressing the A button, press the B button to select and move on to the next letter/number, and press the C button to go back if you made a mistake on a letter/number.

SECOND ANSWER- Those are non-Ura characters-- you have to get Oyajitchi to have a baby boy to get those characters. :)

THIRD ANSWER- check out this link: https://tama-zone.com/index.php?showtopic=7386

If that doesn't work, click this- https://i40.tinypic.com/2d1mtxs.png

That's just a saved form of the shop list put into web format... But don't thank me, thank -Ra- and Spudilike!!! I DID NOT make that list. ;)

I hope that helps! If you don't understand (or need more help with something elce), you can PM me anytime. :)

@CTF@

Last edited by a moderator:
Just to add to what complete_tama_fanatic said: Another reason you may not be able to enter codes is if you have too many foods or items. Try deleting some by going to the item list in your notebook icon (ninth icon). Select the item, then select "Trash." Don't delete too many items at once, or you may trigger the ball glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back