Tulikallo's Music Star log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tulikallo

Reaction score
WOOOOOOOOHHOOOOOO!!!! After many months of searching, I found my Tamagotchi Music Star! I'm so happy now. :D My Tamagotchi is now an egg. I'll post more later :) Bye!

It's a girl. I named it Emmi. It's a child now. It's Hitodetchi. It went to sleep, but I accidentally woke it up. It got 20 stress points. :eek: In the morning, they were all gone away. I hided it in my schoolbag and paused it. After school, her favourite music style changed from rock'n roll to jazz. In 20 minutes, it changed into hip hop.

Then to jazz again and hip hop and jazz AGAIN!!! Now I'm in the shop. I buyed sausage with 120p and bread with 100p. Now she has 1410p. She's hungry, I feed her with bread. I'll post more later. Bye!

At the morning she was evolved to Ichigotchi. I paused it and went to school. After school, someone came and gave me a guitar! I practiced it a little bit. She's favourite music style changed to latin, and then to asian. And favourite instrument to guitar!!! :wacko:

Latest posts

Back