Sign in to follow this  
MacColl

My Tamagotchi

My tamagotchi is always brushing it's teeth, on the game symbol in stead of a bat and wicket it has a bat and ball and it never ever yawns. I find it so freaky coz everyone else's have a bat and wicket, brush their teeth twice a day and yawn alot!!

Mine has a bat and ball. Both my 97 tamas and my V2 have a bat and ball.

They don't seem to brush their teeth or yawn though... *blinks*

its that little metal thing you stick in the ground that you aim balls to go through in cricket

don't worry,that's perfectly normal,mine haz a bat and ball,and mi tama hardly ever brushes her teeth and iv only seen mi tama yawning 4 or 5 times ever.youv probly just never spotted it brushin teef or yawnin.dont worry,its fine. :( :kuribotchi: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Wat do u mean by brushin it teeth. Mine never does. And tell me wat does it look like. And mine has a bat and a ball

i catch mine yawning right before it plops in bed.

mine brushes its teeth sometimes aswell, thats before bed too, or when shes bore.

by the ay, mines a bat and a ball too .

I guess mine yawns to but I always thought it was burping before it went to bed. lol. I guess that makes more sence.

Lol no, i did that by mistake . i was trying to put that furawatchi on my last post. then i ended up pressing abck and screwing it up. Whatever :unsure:

keep in mind not all tamas brush there teeth and not many tamas have a bath only some!