My Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MacColl

Reaction score
My tamagotchi is always brushing it's teeth, on the game symbol in stead of a bat and wicket it has a bat and ball and it never ever yawns. I find it so freaky coz everyone else's have a bat and wicket, brush their teeth twice a day and yawn alot!!

Mine has a bat and ball. Both my 97 tamas and my V2 have a bat and ball.

They don't seem to brush their teeth or yawn though... *blinks*

Last edited by a moderator:
don't worry,that's perfectly normal,mine haz a bat and ball,and mi tama hardly ever brushes her teeth and iv only seen mi tama yawning 4 or 5 times ever.youv probly just never spotted it brushin teef or yawnin.dont worry,its fine. :( :kuribotchi: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i catch mine yawning right before it plops in bed.

mine brushes its teeth sometimes aswell, thats before bed too, or when shes bore.

by the ay, mines a bat and a ball too .

I guess mine yawns to but I always thought it was burping before it went to bed. lol. I guess that makes more sence.

Lol no, i did that by mistake . i was trying to put that furawatchi on my last post. then i ended up pressing abck and screwing it up. Whatever :unsure:

keep in mind not all tamas brush there teeth and not many tamas have a bath only some!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back