Just some Tips for you (V5)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maril_posh14

Reaction score
0k this is only for V.5 owners

My Tips:

1. When you see all of your pet is moving to the left, it means your pet is going to make a mess so before they make a mess and they are moving to the left press the Toilet icon ( the 3rd icon )

2. After your pets make a mess feed so when you leave your pets they wont be hungry.

3. You can only watch the Dating show if your pets become adults and you can only watch Dating show three times.

4. Sometimes you need to turn ON the sound of your tamagotchi so that if your pets wants to be trained you can hear your tamagotchi is making a noise.

( Remember you need to know if they want to be trained because the bond percentage of your family will grow up and when it becomes 100% you might see some celebrity characters. )

5. When there is a skull icon or a tooth icon on your tamagotchi screen it means your pets are sick. In order to cure them press the Chest icon ( the 7th icon ) press it and pick DOCTOR.

6. When your pressing the button ( C ) or the third button you will see your pets making an action. This action will vary depending on your bond percentage. Getting a higher bond percentage can create extra actions.

7. When you choose the Infra-Red Communication ( the 5th icon) press the SPECIAL and then you will be prompted to enter a PASSWORD. To find the password just get the instruction of your tamagotchi and then find the SPECIAL PASSWORD. If you can't find it. its under the parts of the tamagotchi. After you put the password you will get a free item. Me i got a tulip. The item depends on the special password.

8. When your going to watch the TV Shopping you can always see the FOR SALE but sometimes you can see something that is not FOR SALE. I forgot it but when you see the female tamagotchi is not saying FOR SALE it means the item they are selling is specially they only appear sometimes.

9. When you give your pet a thing that they can play with not all of your pets can play with all the items.

10. After you marry you will have 2 new games. The games are cue ball and jewels. You can only play cue ball with the father tamagothci and jewels with the mother tamagotchi.

I really hope my tips work........ :wacko: :wacko:

Some of my tips are in the instructions so please also read your instructions!

THANKS

:wacko: :wacko: :lol: :wacko:

sorry culo34 im kinda busy but please add me so i can comment you and i do like pokemon too

:unsure: :huh: :eek: :eek:

sorry marill and i dont wait two houers it was 1 min. :D

p.s hey what your name ?? :D

from luis (culo24) ^_^ -_- :eek:

Latest posts

Back