Something ugleh...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gosh Starry, how good do you have to be?

We had to draw on the Harmony Day poster at school, but I sorta mucked it up with trying to draw some girl. And now I turned it into a star alien in a spaceship. Well yes, its in a shape of a star and its in a spceship. Quite lame actually.

ILY Starry.

Gosh Starry, how good do you have to be?
We had to draw on the Harmony Day poster at school, but I sorta mucked it up with trying to draw some girl. And now I turned it into a star alien in a spaceship. Well yes, its in a shape of a star and its in a spceship. Quite lame actually.

ILY Starry.
Thanks you my sweet Ksenia. ILY too.

I'm drawing something now. It's really cute xD I tried to draw my dog. I'll post it when I'm finished.

Edit; I shall not double post. xD

I have a problem uploading pics :wacko:

Image upload failed

Upload failed for Hey4.bmp with error: Internal system command error

What happened? [Photobucket]

Last edited by a moderator:
I like it actually. One thing you might have to watch out for, the position looks awkward. The left shoulder [well, my left when I look it] is sloped up so it looks like the body is facing the direction she is looking in, but then the feet are facing the other way... Okay I just looked at it again and it seems fine. Eh, just ignore what I said.

And ahaha. I totally feel with you on the whole 'suck at coloring thing'.

JAE + COLORING IN PERSON = EPIC FAIL

I love it. I draw anime, too, though I fail at it. x3

DRAW ME ~ 8D [ If you can. ;3 ]

[ There are pictures of me in the Pictures topic. If you still need one, lemme know. ]

OMG! can u draw me croc? jus without the little fur guy(a gobbo)

just croc, ind u r AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://imagesb.ciao.com/iuk/images/product...oduct-64055.jpg

sorry, thats the biggest i could find...... :)

Your pictures are so cute, ilovekuchipa555! I really stink at drawing. What makes it worse is that I have an insane imagination and I come up with these really cool ideas for drawings all the time...but I can't draw them :D . Well, I could, but they would all come out completely HORRORENDOUS (my own personal word for horrible, terrible, extremely bad, etc.).

THANKS! thats AWSOME!!!

really, u r probably going to become an artist if u practise a lot! :( :D

Could you please draw me with cat ears?Thanks!

Starry, you are too good of a drawer.

I had to draw during drama, and my person ended up looking like a pear of some sort :|

@ Tamalove2, what do you look like? Can you give me a description?
Well,I'm useally pretty cheery looking,and I useally wear t-shirts and skirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back