unusual

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SebMametchi

Reaction score
do YOU have an anusual pet, with an anusual story?

i have one.

so, i have a little snail, once my dad came back from fishing, and,

on the cutting board, was a little snail! he was SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!

he was looking up at us, he had a browken shell, so i kept him.

now, hes grown a bit bigger and is a lot less see-through.

last night, he ate A LOT of his lettuce, and a LOT of his carrot,

and only made >1< poo! hes only still tiiiiiiiiiny, and ate HEAPS!!!!!!

still, without another poo, i can see he LOVES the food. i think

he must have had a stominck ache, but he NEVER EATS THAT MUCH!!!!!!

:) ;) B) :eek: :eek:

Well, your snail is eating so much because he is growing and recovering! :unsure:

No, I don't have any unusual pets.

I have a kitteh. <3

But he does get into some unusual situations.

Like, he keeps getting in fights with this racoon outside our house. xD

Well, at my old house, we had: 2 turtles, 3 frogs, 2 rabbits, 2 mice that died, and a bunch of gerbils.

Back then, my house was enormous, and my dad loved animals.. none of them really have any special stories, though :unsure:

All of my pets are unusual. I have everything from birds(ducks, geese, chickens, parrots) to reptiles(turtles, snakes, lizards) to bugs(spiders, beetles, etc.) to fish to mammals...many of them are rescues or special cases. It's my life's passion. :)

I used to have two Giant African Millipedes. They were awesome! They were at some store in the mall that sold all kinds of weird insects for pets. Mine lived about 3 years. When they crawl on you it feels so weird XD They died last year though =/

My Gourami recently had a near-death encounter when we moved him to a new tank. I was afraid he died, but two+ weeks later, he's still there. I'm happy, I've had him for about a year and a half now.

wow! all your stories are great!

but...... i don't know how to post a picture on tamatalk. :(

I have two rats. and they use eachother as pillows o_O and snowfire cleans hubie whenever we pet them, but when hubie cleans snowfire, snowfire screams XD

just now one of them sneezed REALLY LOUD and snowfire is going on his hourly drinking session XD

:furawatchi:

I was reading about breeding Zebra Danios, which is another fish I have, and found out that you can find eggs and fry when you do your water change. I did my water change just to check, I've found like two of them! I haven't found any eggs, but I quite clearly see at least one fry who was swimming around at first, but is now clinging to a wall in the little bucket. Poor thing, I have nowhere to put him!

EDIT: Now there's four, and there's probably a few eggs, as well. We're gonna get a breeding net for them at around 1:30.

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a cat that has a heart-shaped spot on it! Sorry I don't have a pic because i can't remember that site that had the pics on it! D:<

But its true!! Please believe me!!!!!!!!! He's so fricking cute!

My danio babies are multiplying, I'll post videos when the second one gets up.

If it gets up. :D

How many petys do I have? Oh yeaahhh.. 2 cats, 3 gerbils, 2,500 fish (they breeded o_0) and 2 leopard geckos that constantly escape, but they always come back.

All of my pets are unusual. x___x; But...

We bought my sister a new hamster because her's died of course. It was good... Until it had babies. Dx

So of course my sister gave me one of 'em. I named the hamster Loden.

One night I heard screetching while I was asleep. I got up and followed the sound to its source.

It looked like it came from her cage. She was in a very awkward position on top of her house.. like she had a heart attack or something. I poked her soo many times... and she was dead. So I washed my hands.. when I went back and reached for the door and she was alive.. and in the corner of her cage glaring at me. I was all like w/e at the time so I just went back to bed... But I could feel her glare. *_*

She kept making disturbing sounds and it got worse. I dis-owned her. She now lives in my sisters room.

There...?

I would consider my only pets to be my lovelies. I guess that's a little unusual in itself. XD

My danio babies are multiplying, I'll post videos when the second one gets up.

If it gets up.

;;

omg fish person :00 I has danios too. They haven't had babies yet though ._.

Are catfish /unusual/?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back