KutchipatchiIsMyFave's TamaLog (v4)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KutchipatchiIsMyFave

Reaction score
This morning, my tama grew into a teenager. I now have Ponytchi. She is completly happy, is not hungry, has 7 training bars, 104, 83, and 96 points (like artistic and social... I just forgot which is which...). Saria (my tama) is 2 years old, weighs 30 lbs, and is obviously a girl lol. she currently has 2060 points, but I am going to play games with her later to get points and to get her to lose a bit of weight. I'm hoping to not get a overweight tama again like I usualy do.

Saria is now 3. She weighs 31 pounds. I fed her a steak earlier. I need to play with her some more because she's overweight...

Last edited by a moderator:
Saria woke up this morning at 8 instead of 10, because she got mail. I'm going to go play with her. She's still 33 pounds, but I guess she can't get less than 31, because she won't play games when she gets that light.

Saria got at job working at the bank at about 10 today. She is now 4, and weighs 30 pounds. She's still a teenager.

Ok, sorry for the fast post.

This morning, Saria turned 7. She was able to change jobs, and I chose to catch balloons. At 3:00 today, the matchmaker came, and Saria had a baby boy. I am going to name him Mido, because this family has Legend of Zelda names. I am now waiting for the parent to return to her planet, and leave the child in my care.

Saria left last night, so now I have a baby boy named Mido (2nd gen.) He is currently 16 pounds, has a total of 14 skill points, and needs lots of care so he doesn't get sick or hungry. Baby tamas get sick easily.

Ok, this is weird. My tama's battery has been fine since I pressed the button on the back and dowloaded again at about 9 this morning. Right now, Mido's still 1, and weighs 36 pounds. He has two training bars, and can go to preschool. He's also a child now instead of a baby.

Latest posts

Back