Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamakid33

Reaction score
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3:pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky OMG a thrid one is coming! I almost fainted when I saw this

Here's the link to were I found out about this

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3 Link

Shouldn't they have an Explorers of the Earth as well? All Pokemon Games have come out with an equivalent if it's opening up a series.

Really? I loved the first two (Even if I was a skitty in the second :D ) I can't wait!

Tama :) Phantom

I loved Time and Darkness... so much suspence! I nearly cried when I was erased form existance... :( :(

It's just like Platinum to Diamond and Pearl - a sister game.

That's all.

Yessssssss! Now I shall have Mystery Dungeon triplets. I already have Darkness (stupid Hidden Land. And Dusknoir too.) and Blue Rescue Team (Stupid Rayquaza. And monster house that stopped me from geetting a TM Ice beam for my Squirtle.)

I hope you can change you partner from the beginning this time. Having that Totodile with me is sooo annoying...

I hated the first one. I didn't even bother buying the second and I probably won't buy the third, but good to know I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
it is just another stupid video game that i haVE TO GET TO BE ##1 OF A POKEMON VIDEO GAME FAN.............oppsies, ijust went shugo chaRA manga girl again, i just cant wait! i've got all the ds pkmn video games and if you need help,ask me..!!

I think its called Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky because i think Shaymin & Arceus plus you can now play as five new starter Pokémon: Phanpy, Vulpix, Riolu, Shinx and Eevee.

I think its called Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky because i think Shaymin & Arceus plus you can now play as five new starter Pokémon: Phanpy, Vulpix, Riolu, Shinx and Eevee.
I think they remove two starters from Explorers of the Sky... that's what I've heard. :D

By the way, this is what I've heared:

actually, Grovyle wont nessicerly die. cuz they're making Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 3. i've heard that when Grovyle and Dusknoir got into the future, Primal Dialga got angry cuz of Dusknoir's failure. so Grovyle and Dusknoir defeated Primal Dialga's army(which is strangley...Saybleye).

Click~

I found this on Serebii, and they have lots of screenshots and some information on a Secret Bazaar. ~<3

^ Accoring to the site that you posted, it shouldn't be much longer before the Japanese version comes out! X3

That looks cool :ichigotchi: .

I'm surprised they aren't releasing another one with it like the previous Mystery Dungeon games.

I've played the first Mystery Dungeon, (Red Rescue Team ) andit was great! I cant wait until this comes out! And I luv Shaymin!!! :unsure:

I'm defenetly going to buy this! They brought back Eevee too! Hooray!!! :D Eevee is my favorite Pokemon!*does Eevee victory dance* Thank you Nintendo! I have Mystery dungeon Red,Blue,and darkness versions! In MD(Mystery dungeon) Red and Blue I stared with Eevee. In MD Darkness I started with Munchlax. By the way,the 2 starters they're getting rid of are Munchlax and Meowth.but they're abalible as partners! Yay,Normal type partners! :lol: :D :furawatchi: :nyatchi: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back