Species: Young Mimitchi

Generation: 1

User Name: TAMA!

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥♥

Training Level: 5

Group: Mame

Growth:

Shirotsubutchi-Harutchi-Young Mimitchi-???????

Adult I am aiming for: Maidtchi

Alice's words that she speaks will be in a different font.

I still go to preschool! I am a teen, why is that?

I just answered her question!

I have used the shop secret codes on her and she is now in school. Her teacher is the Flower Teacher that helps your artistic skill points! She got a forutune cookie in the mail, here it is:

Money: ***

Love: **

Strength: **

She then got a letter witch was from the Gotchi King. Alice received a pencil! Her current items:

1. Soccer/Football

2. Mirror

3. Make-Up

4. Pen

5. Clone (!!)

6. CD3

7. Sell Phone (RARE!!)

8. Pencil

I took my Tamagotchi to Tamatown and then to Kuchipatchi Forest. We came back with 100GP and no items.

Here are her stats:

HUNGRY: ♥♥♥♥

HAPPY: ♥♥♥♥

Weight: 34LB

Name: Alice

Smart Skill Points: 15

Artistic Skill Points: 41

Social Skill Points: 30

Point: 989GP (used to be 5989GP!)

Current Amount Donated to king: 5001GP

Species: Young Mimitchi

Adult I am aiming for: Maidtchi

Edited by V6musicstar90

My Mum (My country way to spell and say Mom) fixed on a key chain to my V4.

I like it!

The key chain is really cool! It stands out so if I lose my V4 I might be able notice it!

Alice's training level: 8

Weight: 41LB

She will turn 2 years old soon!

Oh yeah! I forgot, here is what Alice looks like! Alice:

http://www.tamagotchischool.com/Version%20...0-%20Colour.bmp

This is what Masktchi looks like:

http://ca.geocities.com/vegachen@rogers.co...es/image026.gif

Masktchi is the character I want if my character turns into a universal (bad care) adult. I ♥LOVE♥ MASKTCHI! But...I just don't like how she looks on a tamagotchi screen, but I love her when she is on Tamatown!

Here is the adult I am aiming for! Maidtchi:

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:3HWvia...%3DMaidtchi.bmp

She is 2 years old still, and still a teenager! I hope she will turn into Maidtchi or Masktchi (if I took bad care of her.)

*snores* *snores* *snores* snores*

I hope I can marry Alice to a Mametchi! Then if it is a boy it will go into the Mame Group and I can get a wonderful, spectacular, amazing, terrific, kind, smart, artistic, funny, great, good... :mellow: -_- :o :ph34r: MAMETCHI!!! :lol: :D :D :D

YAY! Alice evolved into Maidtchi after turning three!

She looks like this:

http://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/character/data/images/20.gif

sweepy and a sweepy, sweepy and a sweepy

Uh, shes been watching to much Lets go Tamagotchi! Anyway, I hope I can raise her intelligence points very high so she can get a job as a doctor!

Edited by V6musicstar90

I just got back from my school camp. I got my tamagotchi off pause. I hope she can get a job soon! I will play with her now, good bye!

Smart Skill Points: 56

Artistic Skill Points: 48

Social Skill Points: 40

She just got a letter, it is the job one! Here she goes, :o :o :huh: :( She failed all the job interviews! I am going to get her intelligence very high so she can get a job as at the laboratory or a doctor!

Edited by V6musicstar90

Alice got a job at the bank! I am an expert at this mini-game. Did you know you have to catch 100 bags of GP (gotchi points) to win? I have finished the game lodes of times, here are Alice's skill points:

Smart: 134

Artistic: 48

Social: 40

She goes to work A LOT! I think Alice deserves to marry a Mametchi! Or at least another Mame Group Male. I hope she has a boy bay so I can get a smart MAMETCHI!

I want to go to work now!

I will take her to work now!

1 bag...2 bag............................................................59...60! I am done now, by buttons didn't work!

Alice is very smart!

800789+12412656=13213445

Shes right! Check it!

Edited by V6musicstar90

Here are her skill points:

Smart: 252

Social: 40

She goes to work over 20 times a day. She got payed 5656GP! She now has 6089GP! She got a fortune cookie! Here it is:

Love: ***

Strength: **

Stars all together: ******* (7)

She is 5 years old!

If her next generation is a girl I will call it: Ella

If her next generation is a boy I will call it: Ollie (Short of Oliver)

I go to work a lot! Basically because I am an expert at the Mini-Game of working at the bank. I will take her to Tamatown later on.

Alice got married to a Gozarutchi! Gozarutchi looks like this:

http://www.freewebs.com/dippykiwitchi/gozarutchi.gif

They had a baby BOY! I can get Mametchi!

Here are some names I might name him: Ash, Jump, Ollie (short for Oliver), Mame, Jack, Matt (short for Matthew).

Alice went to work! She received...well I can't remember now! It was quite a lot though! Alice's baby is a Tsubutchi, he looks like this on conputer:

http://www.bookmice.net/fleur/tamconnectv4/tsubutchi.jpg

And this on Tamagotchi Screen:

http://www.tama-world.pl/postaciv45/tsubutchi.jpg

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, here are Alice's skill points:

Smart: 336

Social: 42

Edited by V6musicstar90

She was going to leave in my sleep, but by antecedent I Downloaded it! Now I have to wait another day!

She left! I named the baby Matt short for Matthew! I don't know why I married a Gozarutchi! I could end up with Meme family! I hope Matt can turn into a :wacko: Mametchi :)

Hungry: ♥♥♥♥

Happy: ♥♥♥ (I will play with him...later)

Smart skills: 10

Artistic: 0

Social: 0

Training: 1/9

Weight: 15LB

Generation: 2

He just did a poo! I cleaned it up. Now I will play Jumping Rope with him! (Why isn't it called Jumping Rope not Jump Rope?)

da da da da da da GO!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29...I missed :P

Matt evolved into a Harutchi! Then a Young Mametchi! I hope he can turn into a Mametchi!

He turned 3! He is still a teen though. I expect he will be evolving at 4:30PM NZT (New Zealand Time.)

Here are is skill points:

Intelligence: 72

Artistic: 14

Social: 10

Here are the rest of his stats:

HUNGRY: ♥♥♥♥

HAPPY: ♥♥♥♥

Weight: 42LB

Species: Young Mametchi

Username: TAMA!

Training: 7/9

Generation: 2nd

Here are the items in the item list:

1. Soccer ball

2. Mirror

3. Pen

4. Clone (!!)

5. CD3

6. Cellphone (Rare!)

7. Bow

8. Blocks (BLDG Blocks)

9 Cuckoo Clock

10. Umbrella

11. UFO Toy (RC U.F.O)

12. Pencil (Won at a game of chess!)

My goal for this log is to get more than 100 views!

The matchmaker came and offered him a...MEMETCHI. I selected NO. I set the time to 2:59 and got a Masktchi, NO.Settting time AGAIN. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8...9..10...........................................................49............58

...59...60! She comes...MAIDTCHI...NO. I want a Kuchi Group! She comes again. MAIDTCHI AGAIN NO! OH FREAKING GOTCHI! MASKTCHI AGAIN! I give up! I will try later. he got a job at the bank!