Snake.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:FeeBumbleBee:.

Reaction score
That place with the stuff, and the other stuff.
Like, two minutes ago, I was walking in the backyard randomly, and I saw a snake, so I poked it like four times, and it slithered away. T'was fuuuun. Then I ran around the house and told everyone who would listen. And, and, I was pretty safe, because I know fer sure it was not a Rattler or a Cotton mouth, because Rattlers rattle and Cotton mouths are black and fat. It could probably still bite me, but, oh well.

So, what are your experiences with wild animals?

I have a lot, with possums, armadillos, scorpions, rabbits, snakes, and others. Oh, and a lot of deer. A few coyotes. Once, I saw a possum, thought it was a derranged anti-christ cat, and I killed it with my trash can. Woops.

I'm not very shy when it comes to animals. I'm not very smart when it comes to dealing with them either.

^lol Feebee.

I love snakes, snakes are so cool and slithery and stuff. ummm.. well one time I was outside and saw this big, fat dark thing come out from behin the house. So I'm like "bear...!" and I started making these weird noises and gestures to scare him off... turns out, it was just the satellite man. If that counts as a wild animal. x3

otherwise, no, no stories :p

Last edited by a moderator:
the wildest thing living near me is a stray cat :\

I once saw a Brown Snake at school. We got told to go inside and lock all doors and windows XD.

I suppose thats the only meaningful experience I ever had. Oh, I saw a couple of stray cats and dogs around. And a few koalas, and maybe possums.

ooh, one time we were driving down my driveway in my old house which was surrounded by forest, and there was a moose that ran across my driveway. I'm like "OMFG! A MOOSE! YESSS!" how could I forget that time?

and one time there was a dead fox on the road. :)

[SIZE=7pt]EDIT- forgot the word ran xP[/SIZE]

Every time I go "Down Home" to Neils Harbor (It's actually north...) I see a moose. We pull over and just stare at the moose in the woods off the side of the road xD

Once it was really frosty outside and there was this little green grass snake. I picked him up and he went around my fingers trying to warm up. :3 I put him down once he was warm enough and he went underground to hibernate.

Anthor time there was this HUGE snake. It was reddish, long and fat. It had a bright pink tail. I threw a pebble at it and it came after me! Eventanly Ringo killed it for me <3 :angry:

I also had a pet turtle for 15 minutes. He was a wild turtle, I named him Dash. I let him go at the lake a few minutes drive away.

I rescued a caterpillar from a horrible death once. There are these big green ones with little poison barbs on their feet which causes the same reaction as poison oak or ivy. I picked him up on a stick and put him in the woods were no one was aloud to go.

Yesterday there was a torn up squirrel in my yard.

Two years ago, my friends and I saw a baby squirrel which chased us around, not because we were scared, but because it was fun :D

A couple month ago my friend and I were out on a walk and we saw a HUGE snake. We freaked out, of course. We ran super fast back to our development. Two boys we know saw us and made fun of us, then the 7 year old (the 12 year olds lil bro, they were out w/ each other) ran over it w/ a bike. Urg, freaky.

The same thing happened to me, but with an armadillo. It was really big too, kind of scary. Then later, I tripped over the shovel and had a spaz-attack on the ground.
an armadilo??? OMG, that would never happen here!

once my little kitty cat was playing with a snake and we saw it barf up a dead mouse to lighten its load to get away faster...it was disgusting...and its true too!!!!!!!!!

we get snakes a lot in the summer and other warm days of the years when our pool is open. i video taped one of the snakes in the filter of the pool. we get LOTS of frogs too. Once we even got an orange salamander!

I fail when it comes to dealing with animals. I just have spazz attacks and run. XD

But there was this one time when I had a butterfly on my shoulder. But I kind of yelled at it, "YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL MY LOVELY." and it ran away. Well, it flew away. Because that's what butterflies do when you yell at them. I learnt a lot that day.

There's lots of wild life around here.

Deer, turkey, possums, mice, snakes, birds, strange looking bugs, etc.

Just today, I was out for a walk and I had to bring the stupid baby doll, and I saw this really strange looking green bug on the stroller. I poked it with a pen and it fell on the ground. xD

Hmm once my dad had to kill this poisonous snake in our backyard.

I found a creepy snake once, it was black/red/white, and I started messing with it, and it tried to bite me, but luckily it missed.

In primary 1, a guy brought in a tarantula, and it ESCAPED! We spent 15 minutes on desks, crying, of course, I wanted to hug it. .__.;

Um...

SNAILS. Once, there was this huge snail, and it bubbled at me. :0

T'was scary.

Um...

GUINEA PIGS

Well, my friend had guinea pigs, and one escaped into the kitchen. We all ran around trying to get it, then I picked it up. I hugged it, it squeaked at me. I got scared so I flung-passed it to my friend, who was beside me. ._.;

Um...

SNAKE.

Once, I held a Boa Constrictor. It went around my neck, and I was like, "IS THIS THING GONNA KILL ME MUMMY? D:" So the guy took it away. It got scared.

Um...

LLAMAS.

In the safari park, there are llamas, and I went to one and tried to pet it, but it bend down and was all, "What chu lookin' at? >:[" So I was all, "OI. LLAMA. DON'T YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT." The people thought I was strange.

Um...

DEER.

One time, I saw a deer in the forest. It ran around, then I had to leave.

Um...

SQUIRELLS.

I've met hundreds of squirells. Though, they run away. T^T

Um...

OH DERANGED GOAT

In the safari park, there was this goat that attacked me. TWICE. I went when I was like, 5. It attacked me. i went when I was 9. It attacked me.

Um...

I think that's it. If you don't count the times I've been attacked by birds... So bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back