iPod!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol. xD I love to write on my iPod with a sharpie. But it always rubs off... D:

I listen to mainly... Screamo, Post-Hardcore, Some Alternative and Some Electronic music?

I like the new ones which came out. I'm begging my dad to get me a new Orange 4th gen 8gb ipod nano.

I have a Blue 4gb 3rd gen iPod nano.

I never write on my iPod. I'm a neat freak about it, I'm always wiping the screen... or cleaning the buttons, making sure it's perfect. :lol:

I have a touch, it has a purple squishy cover. Usually I only use it to listen to my music, but occasionally I go on the internet or youtube on it. I don't really like big iPods, but if I had a smaller one, it'd be a light green one of those new nanos, they are my favorite, but since it's so small I'd be extremely likely to lose it.[SIZE=7pt][/SIZE]

EDIT- typo

Last edited by a moderator:
My first iPod was a red, 4GB Nano - 2nd Generation.

In November, I bought a new iPod with my Confirmation money - a 120GB Black iPod Classic. 8D I really wanted an iTouch, but you can't beat the storage space on this baby. I already have like, 10GB filled. I'm putting on all my favorite movies and TV shows, and I have about 1,000 songs. And I have over 100GB left. 8D

^ I had a classic, he was beautiful. I lost him in the cluttered mess of our car and he never showed back up.

His name was Jack. (xD) I would put like 10 movies on him and a bunch of songs and the little bar that shows how much space you have filled was only a little bit colored in. =))) I loved him.

I have a red Shuffle I named iGor. I love it so much and use it quite often. I bring that little guy to work. :lol: He lives in my lunch box.

I also have what is now called the iPod Classic. His name is Zaphod. I've had that one for 3 years.

Sometime soon, I hope to get a Touch. I already thought of a great name for it. . . "Don't" Hee-hee!! Unless someone else can think of a better name for me for a "Touch".

I have a 16 gig 4th generation nano in silver.

I needed extra room (my old ipod that was only 4 gigs) cause lately i've been getting new music like crazy and i dont like deleting old music, even from my early middle school days, cause i feel like im just deleting my childhood or something. But some crazy virus murdered my computer and FWOOOOSHHH!!! byeeeee over $600 worth of musiccc!!! (and not to mention priceless photos of me and my friends and family)

I have the first nano, it's green and fabulous! i luff it =] but i didnt name it o_O it's just "Pod" lol ^w^ i stuck some cute Galupy stickers on it too =)

I have a 2nd generation silver nano, and most everything on it sucks 'cept fer the Dragonforces and the Panics.

I'm always wiping the screen and cleaning it. I probably won't write on my baby, but I might write and draw on my new cover for it. xD

It's the 3rd generation nano. It's 4gb.Click for my baby (its not MINE but it looks exactly like mine and its the 3rd gen nano)

I listen to rock, pop, metal, punk, alternative, some dance, some rap, etc.

I love my iPod, even though I drop it everyday. xO. There are some scratch marks on it. Oh well. I want to paint it, but I don't wanna ruin it. I want it to be lime green. :D OH well. I <3 it.

I take it every where I go. I didn't really name it. I am thinking about it. I just call it my baby or my iPod. I don't know what to name it... Well when I draw on the cover, I will eventually write it's name on the new cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm always wiping the screen and cleaning it. I probably won't write on my baby, but I might write and draw on my new cover for it. xD
It's the 3rd generation nano. It's 4gb.Click for my baby (its not MINE but it looks exactly like mine and its the 3rd gen nano)

I listen to rock, pop, metal, punk, alternative, some dance, some rap, etc.

I love my iPod, even though I drop it everyday. xO. There are some scratch marks on it. Oh well. I want to paint it, but I don't wanna ruin it. I want it to be lime green. :) OH well. I <3 it.

I take it every where I go. I didn't really name it. I am thinking about it. I just call it my baby or my iPod. I don't know what to name it... Well when I draw on the cover, I will eventually write it's name on the new cover.
You're just like me O<

Almost. I mean your musics are.

...And I'm not quite at the obsession level to start calling it my "baby."

But I am at the obsession level where I'm more concerned for my iPod's health and condition rather than my own.

...Which isn't exactly a good thing.

Latest posts

Back