bad bunny owner

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doglover10

Reaction score
i have a pet rabbit and somtimes i think i am a bad rabbit owener. he lives in a dirty hutch in my yard that i try to clean as much as possible but its hard to keep up with. i feed him every day his regualr food and occasionally treats. i cant play with him much because he wont let me pic him up., when i DO play with him he will just hop into his carrying cage and i bring him into his playpin. and he will hop around and lick me and play with me but i cant pick him up. his nails havnt been trimmed in a wile and i wish he woud have a better owener to take care of him! i dont know what to do! i think the main problem is that i cant play with him a lot but i deffinatley do NOT want to give him away cuz i love him

wat should i do to be a better owner???

Well, I don't have any pets. I'd probably forget to feed them or something, so I'm not really the girl to come to for pet advice. But, as Feebee said, just pay him more attention. Give him some lurve. <3

Clip his nails maybe? You don't have to pick him up to play with him, you know. Just pet him, love him up, etc. Like Feebee said, you pretty much answered your own question in your post there.

Pay more attention to him, like said, give him special treats and toys, and play more with him. Also, clean his cage as much as you can to tell him that he is loved.

If you really don't think you can keep up with taking care of him, then maybe the right thing to do would be to give him away. :lol:

You answered yourself a few times there o.o;

You know what needs to be done better, it's just a matter of you doing it.

When you bring an animal into your life(same as a new child), you need to make changes. The animal is your responsibility and completely dependent on you. Saying, 'I don't feel like it' or, 'I don't have time' isn't any excuse. When you bring another life into yours, you need to make time.

I know you may love this rabbit, but if you can't take the proper care of him that he needs, it would be better to give him to someone who can.

"If you love them, let them go."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back