Justice

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memetchitamagotchi

Reaction score
So, DO you shop at Justice?

I went there today for the first time. I <333 it soooooooooo much!!! I got like 4 shirts or maybe 3 I can't remember. I also got 3 body spritz and a package of gumballs.

So, DO you???

once in a while. i've grown out of most of the stuff, though. i always liked limited too better. i'm just a bit miffed that justice bought limited. :lol:

Never Heard of it. The only store at all where I live is a tiny little convenience store. No Gas Station. Theres also a restaurant and a Bar. [seeing as the population is around 400 - 500 people] If I need to buy clothes or anything like that, or Groceries, My mom and I catch a ride to the next town over about a 10 minute drive away.

We usually go to really good stores a couple times a year, If My mom has a dr. Appointment in some city.

I'm actually small enough to still fir in their clothes xD

But I don't shop there. Not my style, I guess...

They do have a Justice in our mall, but the clothes are for younger girls, not older teenage girls, lol. My favorite store is Pac Sun.

Never been.

Although, the name sounds like your typical bright, clean T-shirt shop you'd find in some big city.

SHUN THE STORE-NAME ANALYSER. XD

^ LIMITED TOO.

I used to love that place.

I've pretty much grown out of it now, though.

No. I was never that huge of a fan of Limited Too either. [yesigotclothesthereleavemealone]

I haven't actually been in Justice though. I randomly noticed it the other day in the mall.

I went there like, twice.I was surprised they had my size, I thought it was for littler girls. My friend saw the underwear and was like " Is this a 'little girl' thong?" it was hilarious, hehe.

Not really my style.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ju-whu? Sorry, I don't pay attention to pink/frilly/jo-bro's-y stores...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back