TWINS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

l0vely

Reaction score
Im just wondering if its possible for the new tamagotchi connections to produce twins, or several eggs at once?

Yes if you have your Tama mate with another Connection, you get twins. If you have Mrs. Busybody pick it out a mate, you only get one. :huh:

Do you actually have twins where they grow up the same way? or can they evolve into different characters?

you can't actually grow two characters at once. never believe anyone who says that.

Ok wait....So I have heard Rumors that you can have twins in one tamagotchi. As in you can have two eggs on the screen at once. Is that possible? If you how can that happen? :D Sorry if this is the same question someone else asked, I'm just confused

My tamagotchis had babies. WOOT. but i heard that when your tamagotchi dies, that you can use a code to get two eggs!

My tamas had two boys.

Ok wait....So I have heard Rumors that you can have twins in one tamagotchi. As in you can have two eggs on the screen at once. Is that possible? If you how can that happen? :furawatchi: Sorry if this is the same question someone else asked, I'm just confused
you can;t trust the twins code, it didn't work on the p1 or p2 tama's in 97 and i shouldn't work on these(trust me... i spent a month trying to get it to work numerous time and failed numerous times too).

you can't actually grow two characters at once. never believe anyone who says that.
i grew 2 at once with the v3.there both identical adults now.ill post a pic of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back