Cookies.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heart cookies. :]

There are these giant cookies they sell at lunch in my school for $0.75 each... they are SO GOOD. They have like, 400 calories are something, but they are some of the nummiest cookies like, ever. O:

My friend Dana makes epic cookies. You have no idea. She usually bakes like, 200, brings them to lunch, and eat literally, like 20 of them or something. O_O

And, for my track meets, I usually buy rainbow Chips Ahoy! cookies. I have a meet today, so you can guess what I'll be snacking on. ;3

Oh, and Girl Scout cookies also win.

^ She doesn't eat them. She only bakes them. xD O_O

Like, yesterday she brought in Snickerdoodle cookies, and we asked her how many she baked. She said between 200 - 300, and it took about 3 hours. She baked them from scratch. She says she just really likes baking, but doesn't like to eat what she bakes. xD

She leaves a lot at her house for her family to eat, and the rest she just brings to school and gives them out to random people. It's really funny, actually. And really yummeh. O:

Now I want a cookie -.- And we have none.

I like M&M cookies and brownie cookies <3

Truth be told I'm not a fan of sweets, but once in a while everyone needs something sweet to munch on.

Now I want a cookie -.- And we have none.
I like M&M cookies and brownie cookies <3

Truth be told I'm not a fan of sweets, but once in a while everyone needs something sweet to munch on.
Aww, SK.

*gives cookiee* :3

Omg, cookies are my love. My friend's brother makes awesome ones o.o

I eat any and all types of cookies. Chocolate chip, vanilla, toffee, rainbow, sprinkles, sugar-coated, you name it. I'll eat it. I even tried baking some once. It didn't turn out that great. Unless you're the type who enjoys eating crumbly black ashes made by Esther. Any takers? XD

Don't put raisins in it, and I'll eat it.

N o I take that back. I'll eat it anyways.

IWuvCookies. I hate cookies with raisins, cranberries, and well Berries. xP Even though I love berries. ^-^

I Wuv cookies with chocolate chip cookies, peanut butter, and brownie flavored cookies which are awesome! > ;) I also Wuv oreos, they are either my favorite or second favorite kind of cookie <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back