AAAAAHHH !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kuromametchi~

Reaction score
My v5 and v6 were both best freinds.... and I tryed marrying them... and.. The v5 went off but the v6 said no!!! ITS NOT FAIR!! THAT WAS MY KUROMAETCH!!! ;) :upset: :sad: Is there any way I can get him back??!!

No, theres no way to get hiim back...

Unless you try to get another kuromametchi.

Hope I Helped!

:) :ph34r: :p :p :D Tama-Crazy-Tastic :D :p :p :lol: :ph34r:

HMM I love kuromametchi too. hae one right now :huh: but you can just follow the same steps you did to get him back

Wow.

I have heared this happen, and there is one sulution(sorry if I spelled it wrong). Do the same steps to get another Kuro and don't do it again. :huh: The poor Kuro was erased from existance...

I would recommend doing the same steps you did to recieve him... Then just not marrying the "families" together... It could also be searched if they married... That they come up as the mailcarrier dude (since vrsn4... I think....) I would check that just to make sure before resetting... Sometimes it just happens when they show up as oher characters or the mail dude. :huh:

Wow.
I have heared this happen, and there is one sulution(sorry if I spelled it wrong). Do the same steps to get another Kuro and don't do it again. :D The poor Kuro was erased from existance...
He either got sucked into space and time portals (what the..) or he left home because of his ugly sister (but now shes a mamametchi married to a papapatchi so eek) or commited suicide. Dun dun duuun.

As for the :) thing, it won't happen (hopefully) and if it does I will SCREAM AND PUT THE TAMA IN THE CLOSET OF :nazotchi:S NEVER TO BE OPENED.

I killed him. o_O poor Kuro.

It's a known glitch. The Music Star takes longer to reach a breeding level of friendship than the V5.

Make sure that before you decide to mate them that their friendship levels are the highest possible. The Music Star needs to show four smiling faces before it can mate.

Here's a picture to show you what I mean:

https://www.majhost.com/gallery/Nanaki001/s.../ms_friends.png

~OM21

PS. Any character from the V5 or V5C will automatically become Nazotchi when breeding with a Music Star.

He either got sucked into space and time portals (what the..) or he left home because of his ugly sister (but now shes a mamametchi married to a papapatchi so eek) or commited suicide. Dun dun duuun.

As for the :( thing, it won't happen (hopefully) and if it does I will SCREAM AND PUT THE TAMA IN THE CLOSET OF :nazotchi:S NEVER TO BE OPENED.

I killed him. o_O poor Kuro.
Or maybe he was from the future and destroyed his own existance! :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Or maybe he was from the future and destroyed his own existance! :wacko:
Thats possible. Or he got eaten/tortured/murdered by Kunoitchi.

Or murdered by Chamametchi..

OR HE COULD OF GOT DESTROYED BY THE MAME FAMILY! Thats the most likely!

Thats possible. Or he got eaten/tortured/murdered by Kunoitchi.
Or murdered by Chamametchi..

OR HE COULD OF GOT DESTROYED BY THE MAME FAMILY! Thats the most likely!
The murdering by Chamametchi must have come from my log, since an accident with cookie sales involving a Chamametchi and a Kuromametchi. She tied her own husband-to-be on a tree... :furawatchi: -_-

jeje hey i dont nkow that the v6 can married the v5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back