Music Star - Getting a lot of instruments and toys

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Asiangotchi

Reaction score
Hi! I just found this out a few weeks ago, and I want to share it with you.

Ok, so the first time your Tamagotchi hatches, you get 1 instrument and 1 toy.

Now, reset your Tamagotchi and select download. The egg will appear again. As soon as the egg hatches, you might get a different instrument and toy. BUT, you will still have the old ones with you. Keep doing this until you have the amount of instruments you want.

Enjoy! :)

Wow, I am sort os scared to try it because I don't want my tamagotchi's to get reset. Are you 10000000% sure they won't get reset?

Don't worry Icy Storm, downloading doesn't reset your tama and make it disappear. All you'll really need to worry about is making sure the clock is set correctly.

wow im shure that it work but i worry tho resset my tama is a dango obatchi gen 2 so recomend me reset or keep it

o... and his age is 11 i kep waiting two weeks and he dont die :) :eek: i want another baby (boy) :eek: ;) :( :( :( :(

Ty, I haven't tried it yet, but something happened to my tama, like a black line across on the sreen and I downloaded it. You have any idea of what happened? :)

Latest posts

Back