Music Star Audition Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetcidal

Reaction score
Hi! it seems i can never pass the audition. I have raised all level to 999. I practiced with my band about 30 times a day. I still can't pass. I have been doing the audition for 2 days already. What went wrong? =(

The funny thing is each time i practice with the band, the genre of the music keeps on changing.

It's strange you can't pass the audition. I had my MusicStar character practice with her band six times before her first try and she passed.

Just to be sure... when you say you practice with the band, you're doing so by playing the AWAY game, right?

I think whats happening is that the tamagotchi needs to practice its own instrument for a longer period of time. This is what makes me pass my auditons. Try this if you haven't already. :wacko:

To Binary : Yup! i played the away game... today is the 3rd day.. i still cant clear the audition... the last judge is starting to get annoying... :( "'

To Icy Storm : I did the practice too... i try everything i can.. but i just cant clear it.. i really dunno what went wrong..

I need help on this too!! I've raised all of my tama's skill levels to 999, and I practised my instrument, AND I played the AWAY game with my band about 3 more times and won them all. Now I've won it over 10 times and I STILL can't pass it!!! o.o Maybe it's because I didn't play the AWAY game with my band when my tama was still a teenager? ....I only have a little over 1000 Gotchi Points now!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!!

I think I get it now. Practise until your tama refuses to practise anymore, and then either praise it/play games to make the stress go down again. Then repeat. If that doesn't work, play the band game 6-7 more times and you MUST pass them all. Then set the time to either 4:14 or 7:14, wait one minute and the judges will come. Hopefully you will pass. It worked for me, I passed and now I rank 1st in the STAR RANKING thing with over 224 million fans!!! YAY!!!! Plus on the second day at 9:30 you get paid. I got paid 2000000!!!!!

uhm, I got 5,000,000 and i was 2nd. was that a glitch??? after my tmgc got married, it stayed for one day and then when i was checking out the baby's hunger/happiness all of my money was gone!!! why did this happen???

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back