What if.....

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
If you've ever seen the episode of Hannah Montana where Tracy gets a Z Phone, would it be cool if our Tamas came up out of the screen like a Hollagraphic Tama? Then they could see everything we do and maybe they might even talk to us. ^.^

What do you think of this idea? Is it stupid, or is it awesome? Please give me your full opinion. I will try to reply to everyones' opinion(s).

Also, feel free to PM me about this idea and/or post in this topic.

Thanks!

♥PrincessIchigotchiTamagotchi1777♥

well in school you might see the holographic poping out of ur poket and then ur teachers will know that you have an eletronic on u and then u will never see ur tamagotchi again.

just dont bring it to school and thats a awsome idea i can see it now *sees tama beat up person who megapatchi27 hates*......

Awesome except holographics are quite rare at tis time and age and most require a "Mist" or "Smoke" to project onto.

Apart from that it would cost more than a Data projector. Which is based around £500

Awesome idea but costs alot and would be quite hard to apply.

The hannah montanna thing was done with computer graphics and edited in, it didnt really project like that.

well in school you might see the holographic poping out of ur poket and then ur teachers will know that you have an eletronic on u and then u will never see ur tamagotchi again.
You could have the hollagraphic option turned off at school, IF that turned into a major problem.

i think that would freak me out a little. and it would be hard to do, making tams expensive....

That's true, and LOL, that would prob. freak me out the first time I saw it too, if I didn't invent it,(or know about it.) :) LOL

That actually sounds kind of fun XD but it would b really freaky at first, but in the future I could actually see it happening - in the future meaning when I have babies o_o

XD

PrincessIchigotchiTamagotchi1777, go forth and invent!

Also, I think that if they couldn't do a hollagraphic tama for a reasonable price, maybe they could make a talking tama(without the tree PC stand)? This option should still keep the tama reasonably priced, and the talking option could be turned off for school, work, church, etc.

What do you think?

btw, this is still on topic, it's just adding to the hollagraphic idea I came up with.

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like an awesome idea, but it doesn't seem very realistic. Like you said, reasonable price...I wouldn't buy a tamagotchi if it were over 25 dollars, and it could be over hundreds of dollars (I'm guessing).

Heh, I always wanted to touch a hologram. Maybe it would be worth hundreds of dollars...har har, bad joke...

I don't know 'bout you guys, but i think simplicity is what makes tamas great! I think this, although it would be cool, would be boring after about 5 minutes. Not trying to be mean or anything tho, cause it's an awesome idea.

Yehh, i think this would be wicked. What the other person said about the school thing, just dont bring it. It's a good idea :)

What I mean is, instead of having the attention icon, you could have your tama talk to you, and you could talk back. IF THIS IS INVENTED, DO NOT TAKE THIS ONE TO SCHOOL!!!! sorry for the caps. I had to get my point across on my idea, that will keep you out of trouble. :)

I don't know 'bout you guys, but i think simplicity is what makes tamas great! I think this, although it would be cool, would be boring after about 5 minutes. Not trying to be mean or anything tho, cause it's an awesome idea.
I agree with this.

I still think th V5 is too much and has too many new 'improvements' and features on it. (Can't wait to see how 'good' the V6 is)

But, yes, it's a wonderful concept, but it'd be pretty hard for it to work. It'd cost a lot of money, and it'd have to be a limited edition. (it wouldn't be that 'cool' if everybody had it, right?)

Or maybe, they could invent an 'add on' to add to your previous tamas, so you can still keep your v3 or v4, except it can be a holograph.

I agree with this.I still think th V5 is too much and has too many new 'improvements' and features on it. (Can't wait to see how 'good' the V6 is)

But, yes, it's a wonderful concept, but it'd be pretty hard for it to work. It'd cost a lot of money, and it'd have to be a limited edition. (it wouldn't be that 'cool' if everybody had it, right?)

Or maybe, they could invent an 'add on' to add to your previous tamas, so you can still keep your v3 or v4, except it can be a holograph.
I think that the limited edition idea would be a great idea! Thanks for that information!

I am not big tama fan, but that would be silly, but cute. <3

that is aheck of an idea i simply LOVE it, it would be a little bit scary at first and that it will see u and everything around u u could not get the silly idea of that it will reunite with the others and control the world, lol PS love the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back