have you saw any UFO/s?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuChIpATcHi LOLZ

Reaction score
i saw three UFOs on my 12 year life!!!

1)I saw a metallic ball on the sky that got inside a cloud

2)Isaw a three lights on the sky: two red and one blue. This was the order RED-BLUE-RED on a linear formation and i was moving slowly UP-DOWN-UP-DOWN.

3) while i was on my school i saw a bright point in the sky, 7 of my friends saw it.

so what have you saw??

(i didnt write the title right SRRY)

VOTE plz

KTHXBYE

Last edited by a moderator:
Nuppers.

I got so scared at the beach, I saw some random flying object. It was a plaine. Not a UFO, a plaine. I'm not gonna go into detail about what happened ;D

Well on the Yahoo homepage they showed videos of some people seeing UFO's unedited footage or something lyk that?

Dude whats with all the typos today?

UFOs exist

the aliens are trying to help us

they are worried because:

1 the wars (we are killing each other without any decent reason!!...we are all brothers!!)

2 we are killing(literally)our planet!!! (the GLOBAL WARMING)

N.U.F.F said? :wacko:

Unidentified Flying Objects?

Pfft yeah.

The other day, in Science, I kept stealing Lauren's coffee. But then I found out it wasn't chocolate or mocha or caramel.

So I stopped. And then Dylan threw something in the air from the other side of the room. It was, like, black. I think.

This mysterious black something has become my first sighting of an unidentified flying object. XD

No but my Uncle Robby lives near the desert area and said hes seen at least 3 In his 14 years of living there.

...if I say yes will you guys laugh at me? X-x

I saw something orange in the sky [[not the sun, xP]] when I was like eight, and it was moving like a plane. ^-^;;;; Yeahh. I was probably imagining things though.. I had an overactive imagination. It looked like an orange gamecube controller. ^-^;;

Hmm...once, I was trying to get to sleep and I randomly looked out the window and I saw these flashing lights and I looked away for a second and they were gone. The lights were mostly red and blue, it was very bright, and hurt my eyes a little. It was weird. o.o

I DISCOVERED WHAT THE MYSTERIOUS UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT WAS. 8D

A pencil. Yay. x3

I saw something weird in the sky once and I wasn't sure what it was. My dad said he thought it was a u.f.o. It could be. :0

i saw three UFOs on my 12 year life!!!1)I saw a metallic ball on the sky that got inside a cloud

2)Isaw a three lights on the sky: two red and one blue. This was the order RED-BLUE-RED on a linear formation and i was moving slowly UP-DOWN-UP-DOWN.

3) while i was on my school i saw a bright point in the sky, 7 of my friends saw it.

so what have you saw??

(i didnt write the title right SRRY)

VOTE plz

KTHXBYE
The one I bolded: Aren't those jets or the sun?

On Topic: Nope, never seen a UFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back