Are the v4.5 characters ugly for you? VOTE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I find Purimatchi and Horoyotchi ugly. Poor female funny skill characters.

Horoyotchi is hidious. Many of the v4.5 characters I don't like. But that's only my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
there not ugly its because you have no sense of humor your the ugl y one :eek:

there not ugly its because you have no sense of humor your the ugl y one :mimitchi:
hey hey shahnoor10

dont YELL AT MEH!!!! :angry:

I love all the toddlers from the v4.5

i like daiyatchi and dont remind the others

but some are ugly

ura mametchi is my fave but all the others are ruined tamas

ura violetchi is a butterfly

ura kuchipatchi is cute but a bit unicorn-ish

a LOT of them are ugly JUST LOOK AT MUKIMUKITCHI!!!

and i am NOT ugly or weird (AL!)...UNDERSTOOD?

The female Ura characters are cute, as well as all the Universals, but that's where it ends.

Shitekitchi is abselutely hideous! When you get lots of gorgeous points you grow into some fluffed character with rediculous feathers on its head. I wish they still had Makiko. :D My V4.5 character also married when he was only a teen. He married a V4 dude. Thats kinda like rape you know :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Shitekitchi is abselutely hideous! When you get lots of gorgeous points you grow into some fluffed character with rediculous feathers on its head. I wish they still had Makiko. B) My V4.5 character also married when he was only a teen. He married a V4 dude. Thats kinda like rape you know :eek:
that glitch happens sometimes i dont believe theres a pedo-tam :( if there was i will never look a tam the same way, i will look my tamagotchi like: you dirty tam!

It really depends in your taste , and what Tamagotchis you like.

I actually don't mind:- Mukimukitchi, Ura Young Memetchi, Ura Young Mametchi, Ura Young Violetchi, Ura Kuchipatchi, Ura Mametchi, Ura Memtchi, Crackertchi, Daiyatchi, Tougyutchi, Tsukkomitchi, Tamatchi, Hashitamatchi, Ura Debatchi, Hanagatatchi, Hyottokotchi, Celebtchi and Yasaguretchi! XD

I actually REALLY dislike:- Ura Violetchi! [ARRRRGH! SO CREEPY!] Horoyotchi! [sCARRYY, SHE'S DRUNK AS WELL! :D XD] Samuraitchi [RICEBALLL! XD] Ura Young Marotchi [she looks weird and so's her pixel!] Shitekitchi [she'd so GRUMPY most of the time! XD] Tenpatchi! [WHAT IS HE???] Kometchi [iS HE REALLY THAT GRUMPY FOR A TEENAGER?!] Boxertchi [He's just weird looking! XD]

The rest I don't care about or can't be bothered talking about! :p

That's my taste in the V4.5 characters, see how it's different from yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back