Getting in trouble.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.:FeeBumbleBee:.

Reaction score
That place with the stuff, and the other stuff.
Do you get in trouble a lot? I get in trouble.... A lot. I usually deserve it, though. I do stupid crap all the time, like jumping off of random objects, screaming, and other stuff that's flat out weird. I always look for ways around simple rules. Especially in school. Just yesterday, I got my cellphone taken away, and it was super duper horrible. I get lunch detention quite often, also, usually for stuff like chewing gum, biting people, running away, talking non-stop, being a little smart-mouth, attacking people who are much larger than me, not paying attention, and putting 'Rape Me' signs on peoples' backs. Most of the things I do just entertain everyone and the teacher lets it go. Because, hiding my shoes in the sink isn't technically against the rules, I can't be punished for it. And there is no dress-code law against covering myself entirely with stickers, or drawing sheep on my arms. But, they still find other ways to get me in trouble. Basically, I never do anything really bad like drugs, but I regularly break small rules.

So, do you get in trouble a lot?

What you describe is usually what's referred to as "Disruptive Behaviour".

Keeps your peers entertained but can interfere with their education / learning :)

I used to get into trouble at school from time to time (usually heated verbal arguments with racists), otherwise I avoided fights with anyone bigger or stronger than me.

Yes. I get in trouble a lot. For doing something stupid that I didn't think through first. Take the time last week when I wrote on the whiteboard with a Sharpie and the teacher couldn't get it off. So I wet loads of tissues and made a big grey unremovable mess. True story, true story. It wasn't really my fault, though. Well, it was, actually. But I gave the teacher my innocent face and got off the hook. I'm pretty experienced in things like this. XD

Oh, and sometimes I forget to listen to what the teacher is saying. I'm the kind of person who spaces out - a lot. I'll be all -StaresAtDeskBlankly- for five minutes then the teacher will ask me something extremely important and I'll give him some dumb answer that my peers can gain amusement out of for a little while. For example:

Teacher: And so the answer is eight.

Rest of class: Right, eight.

Me: -Spacing-

Teacher: Esther, what's the answer again?

Me: Um. Twenty four?

Rest of class: XD

Lol. I'm scared of my elders. x_x; And getting in trouble...

The only thing I get in trouble for is not doing my homework/assignments,

Chewing gum, Pretending to play the clarinet in band when I'm not, hmm...Ohyeah.

When I listen to my iPod at lunch to drown out the sound of about 100 kids talking to each other as if they were like 60m away from each other. GAWD. who wants to hear that? D:<

Ohyeah. I also got yelled at by my principal for wearing pajamas one day... and there were others in pajamas.. but of course he picked me to yell at. Dx

Feebee, I do the stuff you do all the time, and I never get in trouble for it. o.x

In Japanese, I usually end up shouting profanities and cuss words. And Sensei never does anything about it. xD

We're allowed to chew gum in school. I always copy people's homework, even when the teacher is right there. I almost never pay attention - I'm always spacing. Talking hasn't been too much of an issue this year, but it still comes up. I write on myself on a daily basis, and whenever we get stickers back on our tests, I stick them on my forhead or something. I usually end up arguing with the teacher over a minor issue. (But of course, all of this depends on the class I'm in. I argue most in English, and I'm the loudest and most obnoxious in Japanese. I copy my friend's Geometry and Biology homework almost everyday. I chew gum in almost every class.) I've worn really short mini skirts to school, too, and no one's ever said anything to me.

And yet, I'm a straight A honors student, and MOST of my teachers like me. xD

Whenever I go through the metal detectors everyday, I set my cellphone and iPod on the table and I go through. I set the metal detector off everyday, and that usually requires one of the teachers/security guards to go through my bags. Except, I grab my phone and iPod and just keep walking, and normally no one says anything to me. Which is great, because I usually bring Advil and Sudaphed to school, in case I feel worse than the usual before I hit up track practice. If I ever got caught with even Advil, I'd get a minium 10-day out of school suspention, and have to go to court and convince them not to expel me. e.e

So obviously, my school cracks down on weapons and drugs. Hence the metal detector screening every morning and the drug dogs that come sniff out the school once a month. They don't really care much about anything else. Sexual harrassment is an issue though. If you report someone for sexual harrasment, the reported can expect a minium 3-day inschool suspention. And if your PSSA test scores are below proficient, they freak out and put in you PSSA Prep cources. We're an acredited(sp?) high school and a "feeder" high school, meaning we standardized text 6 times a year FOR PRACTICE, and then we have regular testing, that counts, on top of that. x.x (And yes, this is a public high school.)

But otherwise, the school doesn't really care what you do. Sometimes they crack down on dress code in May when everyone is wearing short shorts, but that's about it. My friend and I run through the halls screaming, "Buttsex!" at the top of our lungs almost everyday, and the teachers are more ammused than anything. xD

And yes, my discipline record is completely SPOTLESS. =]

EDIT: Ooh, I forgot to mention how often I eat food in class. xD Most teachers don't say anything, but sometimes Sensei will be like, "Katie, does this look like a cafeteria?" And I'm always like, "I wish." And then Sensei is like, "Put the food away." And then I'm all like, "I'm sooorry. I apologize, Sensei." It kind of comes off sarcastically though. xD

Sensei by far puts up the most crap in class. This kid Levi is a riot. He's HILARIOUS. When we're learning Kanji or reviewing ways to remember our Katakana, he describes vivid sexual positions and ways to remember the symbols that way, and Sensei usually laughs along. Like today, Sensei asked us what an untangible object was, and she was getting examples, "Like, thoughts, feelings, emotions, ideas, and -" Levi screams, "d***s!" 8D

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I just edited my post. More fun stuff at the bottom. :3

Haha, and yeah, my school's actually alright. They're strict on academics and safety, but otherwise the really don't care what you do. 83 And you mentioned that they won't let you dye your hair? There's this kid Austin; he has a neon blue mohawk that sticks up over a foot in the air. O: Epic.

Sensei sounds epic, Katie. 8D

When I use 'bad words', my teachers usually just find it amusing. Either that or they give me The Look. They know that gets to me. XD

Ahhhhhhg. I wanna dye my hair. But I can't. Cause apparently it's a gang sign. I swear. If breathing was a 'gang sign,' I'd be dead right now. Dx

My school is really strict on drugs [ A quarter of us do pot ] and gangs. We have drug dogs weekly, and police patrol the outside and inside of the school daily. It makes me feel all scared and stuff Dx

I've never done drugs or had sex or shot anybody, so I'm pretty good. Yay. The worst I do is text during class and eat things I'm not supposed to.

I text during class too. 8D

Yeah, we have security guards on staff during all school hours, and sometimes the police like to drop by. For every football game/dance/whatever, the police have to be there to make sure things don't get out of hand.

It has been estimated that if it was your first day EVER in my district, you could get ahold of drugs in 45 minutes or less. If you've been here awhile, you can get drugs in like, 15 mintues. I have a lot of friends who deal drugs, but I don't do drugs, or sell them. :X

Yeah Dx

Out of all the stupid stuff I do, I won't ever do drugs. It doesn't sound like it's worth it. I also kind of take pride in being one of the only ones who's never done it in my school.

Today, there were like, six extra police officers. I wonder if someone got into a blade fight or something.

I just got in minor trouble with my mom for drinking all the sodas in the fridge xD My mom always laughs at me when I get in trouble or get bad grades in school. Like when I told her my phone got taken up, she was all "HA! Stupid, you got caught. xDDD" I never get punished, but I usually learn my lesson.

^ My parents are like that too, particularly my mom. When I say I'm tired and don't feel like getting up early the next day, my mom will be all, "Fine. Go ahead and stay home tomorrow. I don't mind." And she said if I got detention for something stupid, they wouldn't care. xD But she trusts me and knows I usually go to school, do my homework, and get good grades.

Yes. I get sick even sitting in the smoking section of a restaurant. (Before the smoking ban, that is.) So, I think I would get even sicker if inhaled it directly. I've drunk before, but not to a point that I've been drunk, but I don't forsee drugs in my future.

I do the most obvious disruptive things and only the math teacher has picked up on it. All the others think i'm awesome.

Oh and sub teachers end up hating me. I haven't gone an hour at my school with out breaking a rule.

No one told me off for having my tie (Yes. My uniform today involved a tie. I kinda killed my cool uniform) down low and no top button.

And I always wear a necklace in an obvious manner and draw on my self. I am my own note book.

I eat in class and listen to my MP3, I text people even a few times taken pictures like a stalker of people.

I steal things. Most of my stationary belongs to a teacher. Never anything major though. Only pencils and sharpners and the occasional glue stick.

I use bad words and say innapropriate things.

Our school has no police or anything. No sercurity. No drug problems either though. The last time I was any sign of law inforcement was when Maddison Y (Not my Maddy) and Harna tried to kill each other in a toilet cubical with text books, pencils and a rubber hammer they took from the woodworks room.

And that was like term 2 last year in about june.

All my reports are clean and perfect except for art last year. She hated me and put my best friend and I in isolation for not being artistic. You can't expect people to be good at art when I'm clearly unartistic.

I'm just really good at getting away with things or sweet talking my way out of it.

If my maths teacher taught me for every subject I would be dead.

My mom wasn't really the disciplining type, lol. She still isn't xP

I caused trouble, but I was never really diciplined

School was another story. Mostly skipping school/class, and once or twice for fighting.

Even when I got in trouble at school my mom never really cared.

The most she ever did was 'ground' me. Which included taking my cell(after I took out the SIM in my pocket), and leaving me alone. I then put the SIM in another phone, called a friend and left.

She 'banned' me from the computer once, forgetting I had my laptop in my room. That was pretty amusing.

She would always threaten to take my games away, but she couldn't unhook them and I refused to. It never occurred to her that taking the controllers would pretty much disable me from playing.

One time she got so mad she took the lock/doorknob off my door because she was sick of me locking her out. She didn't take out the part that hooks into the wall, and she couldn't open it without the doorknob. She basically locked herself out of my room. I just put a washcloth over the hole so she couldn't see in.

I think my mom didn't really discipline because she was really bad at it, without getting violent.

I've brought a few of these times up to her and told her what she did wrong. She either gets mad or laughs. The phone and door instances she was livid XD

I'm pretty sure my dad did the discipline for my sister, but he wasn't around when I was getting into trouble, so my mom was left to attempt it.

I hardly get in trouble at school :0. All the teachers love me for some reason.

Although I do have a huge talking problem. And I get moved because of it. It's silent reading, and me and Jen are just blabbing on about pointless subjects. I reckon the whole class knows by now about that happens in my life.

I'm still in Primary school. So there are tiny little kids who go around following you and spitting on you, and big year 7's who either ignore you or make fun of you.

I was generally known as a ''goodie-too-shoes'' when I was younger. Now, not so much. The teacher always tells me off for 'being rude'. Apparently saying ''What?'' is rude. I also swear way too much in class. And eat the twistable crayons which happen to be right next to my seat 8D.

I daze off into nowhere most of the time. I just stare at the table and don't answer Mr K. I'm either doing that, or doodling. Seriously, my books and worksheets have badly-drawn hearts and stars and other little things all over them. Mr K hates it.

Me and Jen also always write secret stuff on the board [usually to do with Short Stack]. Because I'm in the Gym Class [i dont do gym], Mr K always has to go pickup some gym people from the gym. So its just me and Jen in the classroom. We run a riot. Jump around, listen to our iPods, write on the boards etc.... people get annoyed...

Yeah, I'm not that bad. Haha, but I once got detention when I was little because someone stole my teddy bear and I kicked them in a painful spot :0

Yes everythingI do gets me in trouble..

And I had a home time detention cos in art we had to draw famous people and Obama was there and I was all o_O why is Obama there we are in England why not Gorden Brown? And my teacher was all cos he is the first black president in a long time so I said kay and I got sent out and a 10 min detention for what? Then I told her at the detention wtf I didnt do nothing and she let me go I still dont know why I got that..

I have a lunch time detentionfor today coz like my friend drew ont he table and she told me to use my water to get it off so I poured the whole bottle on the table andgot everything wet xD it was an accident she like nudged me and I spilt it I have to go to shcool in about 15 mins i'm scared of my maths teacher ;(

Btw sorry bout the grammer n stuff I like gtg and im trying to make it quick xD

Ugh. Trouble? Always. Yeah, everyday.

Actually...Sometimes I do them just for the fun of it O_O in Science class, I was singing the song 'America's Suitehearts' and my teacher told me to -blahblahblahblah-. God, he kinda talks a lot. x.x He said he was going to sue me if I destroyed his ears. xD But no, I never got detention :] Happy I should be! But once I had a fight with the Grade 9 elders and they tried to kick me. I screamed and the teachers saved me. xD

I now am on lunch time report because me and my friend ran up the fire exit and went into the buildings during lunch I got a 5/10 for today coz this boy really annoyed me and I threw his bag in the bin xD and he went and told the teacher.

I don't get in trouble at school. I'm chatty in some classes but not to the point of d-halls or anything.

I just don't care to screw myself over during class. o..o;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back