Who loves writing stories?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I love writing stories because it helps me release all the stress that forms in my head..... ^_^ I use a typewriter so it looks really cool :D :eek:

My story right now is a story about a girl that falls in love with a boy 1 year younger than herself and because of their love they gain superpowers to protect the world from evil but will evil prevail? who knows.... :eek:

Meh. Writing's okay.

I usually get bored with writing in a diary, and I give up writing a story

I like short stories and poems. Not much effort to put in.

I usually ramble on when writing stories

I usually write stories when I get bored... But.. I'm pretty lazy. lol. o_o;

Speaking of writing I have tons of unfinished ones to tend to. O;<

I like writing, but it depends on WHAT. I like writing poetry even though I'm not that great at it. I like stories as well. I have to force myself to write essays in school though. xD

Heh. I used to be in love with writing. Now, I'm more into computering :]

I made up a series called 'Mrs Rat Teacher' and my friend Sarah would do the illustrations. And I was gonna write a book called 'The Life Of An 8 Year Old Kid.' Yeah, you can guess that I was 8 years old then.

Writing is my life. I love writing stories, I hope to be an author when I get older because I love releasing my imagination onto paper and other people liking and being inspired by my work :]

I love writing stories because it helps me release all the stress that forms in my head..... :D I use a typewriter so it looks really cool :) :) My story right now is a story about a girl that falls in love with a boy 1 year younger than herself and because of their love they gain superpowers to protect the world from evil but will evil prevail? who knows.... ;)
Also, just a tip, I think it would sound cooler if maybe they had powers before they met, and they kind of had that in common and that's why they fell in love. Just a thought of course ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to write all the time. Like, at a constant.

But I don't write so much anymore. D; I just don't have the time, and I'm currently pursuing other interests - track & field, photography, song writing, and piano/guitar. :]

I have moments of great creative writing moments but they are rare. I'm more poetry and less than 100 word stories with hidden meanings.

I'm good at pursuasive writing. My eassy on a opinion topic was the only reason I past english last year and i'm the strongest member on our debate team (I got best speaker!)

I'm a public speaker too so I do alot of speeches and such.

When I write its a gem.

I love writing stories because it helps me release all the stress that forms in my head..... :mimitchi: I use a typewriter so it looks really cool :angry: :) My story right now is a story about a girl that falls in love with a boy 1 year younger than herself and because of their love they gain superpowers to protect the world from evil but will evil prevail? who knows.... ;)
Maybe I could help youn on that story..

How does falling in love with someone get you superpowers exacly? :| I suggest you work on that plot.

But regardless, I love writing. But when I ask for opinions, they said its a stupid story and then they give me a cheap Twilight ripoff idea :|

I've never finished any story that I've started. And no, I don't have Attention Defecit Disorder. But I do get distracted by things easily. xD

I'll be in the middle of writing one story, then think of a better one.

Of course, they're all total crap. But I'll think of a less crappier one before realising its true crappiness and moving on.

So I've kind of given up. And my life is too busy for that kind of thing anyway. I'd rather be with you guys.

This is technically writing, right?

I've never finished any story that I've started. And no, I don't have Attention Defecit Disorder. But I do get distracted by things easily. xD
I'll be in the middle of writing one story, then think of a better one.

Of course, they're all total crap. But I'll think of a less crappier one before realising its true crappiness and moving on.

So I've kind of given up. And my life is too busy for that kind of thing anyway. I'd rather be with you guys.

This is technically writing, right?
*nods* I'm the same as you

In my computer, I have about 10 stories, all unfinished

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back