Are TMGC+C easy to play? It's been quite awhile...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xkaokaox

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm new here but have been looking through a lot of your threads on tamagotchi+color to see if I should buy one or not. Would you say they are relatively easy to play? I'm 21, and the last time I even layed hands on a tamagotchi was maybe in 3rd grade (that's 13 years ago!).

I would love your imput before I drop nearly $75 bucks on one.

Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

Yes I read your posts! You are actually the only reason why I'd even considering buying one of these. Thank you ^__^

Hi everyone, I'm new here but have been looking through a lot of your threads on tamagotchi+color to see if I should buy one or not. Would you say they are relatively easy to play? I'm 21, and the last time I even layed hands on a tamagotchi was maybe in 3rd grade (that's 13 years ago!).
I would love your imput before I drop nearly $75 bucks on one.

Thanks in advance! :eek:
I'm going to be 23 this year and I recently purchased the Color. If you had no problem with the 1997 tamagotchis(which was the last time I played with one really other than a brief encounter with a connection v1), then you should be fine with the Color. They work almost the same. The fact alone that it's color and no longer has the pain of changing button cell batteries/unscrewing the door is awesome itself. Understanding Japanese isn't an issue at all. I only speak and know fluent English and I can function the Tamagotchi just fine.

Also I got mine on Ebay for 65 bucks which isn't bad at all. Took exactly a week to arrive from Japan to NY.

that's very encouraging! I'm glad you have an easy time figuring out how everything works. I just ordered two off ebay. a blue and a black one for 65 bucks each :ichigotchi: can't wait for them to get here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back