Omg this is weird!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think happened?

• The ink got messed up.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You waited to replace the batteries.

• ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma_the_Starfish

Reaction score
Ok... My tama's batteries went dead, and we didn't get new batteries until two weeks after. Then when we finally replaced them, it was perfectly fine and everything, only the screen was darker than usual, and had little white stripes in some places. And when I turn the lights off all the icons disappear. What happened?! :angry:

THE INK???? YOU THINK THE INK GOT MESSED UP???? LOL LMAO

*Edited: Font size too big*

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really, it acts normal, but it is sooooooooooooooooooo annoying because the background is all streaky!

I used to have a digital watch kinda like a tama and i got it soked in water a few minutes later the writing and the backround both went streaky and i got so anoyed.

If you reset it and change the batteries again and it still doesnt work take it to an eletronics store to get it checked out and if thats usless than get e new one <_<

did u drop it cuz if so thats why

maya :furawatchi:

I tried resetting it, I changed the batteries, I kept it dry at all times. Oh, wait. I just took it off pause and the batteries went dead again. I think I'm just going to never replace the batteries and let it rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back