WHY DID YOU DIE

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened to me too! My tamas happiness was empty but hunger was fulled. It died! I pressed B and it said hungry empty and happy empty! I had just fed my tamagotchi!

how old was your tamagotchi? ive heard alot about random deaths :huh: its so sad and im so sorry, but we really need to get down to the problem :) :blink:

Did you try the reset rescue? Sometimes if you catch your tama right before it dies you can reset it and download and possibly save it.

My version one has that glitch. he would just randomly die even if he was full hearts, perfect weight etc. Its a bit strange, ay? And of course upsetting.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it happens when its the tamagotchi's least fav food.

i think it happens when its the tamagotchi's least fav food.
Nope, it only makes all the happy hearts go down.

But MAYBE it is. Because my science teacher told me that if you eat something you don't like (which also means your body can't take it), you can become very sick. Maybe that's why.

Sometimes tamagotchis die unexpectedly (well, they kinda murder themselves) because my v.4 was fine and then it died. I think it's because you aren't being there for every need (praise, time out, games, etc) and so it wasn't having a good life. So it just died.

~Flargdawg

Well how old was it? what character? what food did you give it?

A tama can be unhappy enough to die sometimes. Or I think if its 99 it could die? :lol:
It can't live that long

@Flargdawg: That's a mean way to look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back