Please Help My Fish

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
Hi. Thank you for clicking this topic. My black mollie has had ick several times and I have cured it. But 4 days ago my black mollie got ick again and I cured it but now she has brown dots on top of her head and her eye is swollen. What is this disease? How do you suggest I cure it?

Sounds like you may have a problem with your water quality if the fish keeps falling sick.

Use the internet (or a book) to look up common illnesses in fish - specifically black mollies or consult a vet or pet care store.

Both would be more qualified to help you that we are.

The link I have given is not an absolute answer. It's just a starting point for you to look at helping your fish get better.

Last edited by a moderator:
You should google a few fish help sites, they are very useful & you can match her symptoms to a disease and a cure. If you can't find anything, I'd go to your local pet store and ask. If your fish keeps getting sick, you should test your water. Sounds like something gross is in it.

Oh, and I'd recommend a water change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back