Am I the Only Spazzy Kid Here Who Watches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

`Krystal

Reaction score
8D The title says it all. Am I the only one here who watches Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network?

I love it. It's so awesome. It's like... even though the movies are finished, they keep going with the story~ :huh:

Naw, I don't watch Star Wars. I have a younger brother who is a complete SW fanatic and his obsession has put me off the series for life. xD

I am full of respect and love for you anyway, though, Krysseh. <3

When it comes to watching bizarre cartoons, I turn to Spongebob. Gotta love that little sponge guy.

Nah, I don't watch Star Wars. But it is still amazing </3

I play Lego Star Wars. That PWNs.

And yes, just like amazing Easterberry, I turn to Spongebob 8D

Aww you two. x3 I love Lego Star Wars to no end. I have a shirt of it. 8D

Clone Wars actually hasn't been coming on lately. I usually watch it with my brother.

It's funny. Everything my brother gets into, rubs off on me. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
8D The title says it all. Am I the only one here who watches Star Wars: The Clone Wars on Cartoon Network?
I love it. It's so awesome. It's like... even though the movies are finished, they keep going with the story~ :mellow:
I think you are :3

But my sister and I watched it once to see if it was as good as the Original Trilogy. We decided it wasn't, and I got out the video camera and made clips for YouTube poop kinda things that won't be used in public. :3

But I didn't like the Original Trilogy as much as I like the games.

Lego Star Wars kicked off my spazzism, but Battlefront 2 is my fave.

I love Star Wars and I'd like to watch that show, I just can't stand the cartoon style. Really, I can't! It's just hard to look at.

No doubt, it's my loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the movie was really cute, though.

The show is actually fairly interesting..

But it wouldn't be my first choice of TV show :3

^ I actually never saw the movie. x3 My brother said it got really low ratings so I didn't waste my time to see it.

Mothra; I know what you mean. It's a very different style. I had to get used to it myself.

^ I actually never saw the movie. x3 My brother said it got really low ratings so I didn't waste my time to see it.
Mothra; I know what you mean. It's a very different style. I had to get used to it myself.
I liked the movie better than the actual show :3

How old's your brother, anyways? Sorry if that's a bit personal ._.

My brother loves all Star Wars stuff. Sometimes I watch it. But most of the time I'm on the computer :D

He's 16. ;3
Maybe someday I'll watch the movie. I think my cousins have it.
Your brother sounds cool. I'll trade my sister. *hands over a little box with airholes and padlocks*

Maybe I'll get around to watching the show sometime.

What's funny was on Youtube someone was reviewing it, and they said it has so many clones that if you're a clone trooper fan, it would be enough clones for a lifetime, but it wasn't enough clones to last me 98 minutes :,3

I like the clones :3

Latest posts

Back