Creepy :[[

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue_husky

Reaction score
I want to see if anyone else constantly looks at the clock at 9:11am/pm.

Well I do, every night! When I put on my pajamas I look at the clock its 9:11pm! No less its the date of the tragic attack of the twin towers.

I even asked my parents.My dad said that he doesn't look at the clock at that time but my mom said when she wakes up every morning and looks at the clock its always 9:11am. Not 9:10 or 9:12 but 9:11 o'clock.

Dose this happen to you because I thought it was pretty weird

although it could be just a coincidence

No, not really. Well, it happens occasionally but I don't really notice it that much.

My dad said that practically each time he looks at the clock, all the digits are the same.

Everytime I look at the clock it's 7:27PM. I'll just think of looking at the clock and bam, 7:27PM. Unless I'm looking in the morning, then it's 6:34AM, becaue that's the time I get up at every morning.

On our school trip, our plane landed at 9:11 on friday 13th XD

And on tnews there was a plane crash.

My friend was freaking out

Every time I find myself glancing at the clock it's either a repeating number (3:33 for example) or an increasing / decreasing number (1:23, 4:32.)

I mean, it's not like if someone asks me the time it'll be one of those, but sometimes it just feels like someone's whispering in my ear all "Look at the clooooooooockkkkkkkkkk"

This is what got me interested in numerology :3

No. The clock time is always different for me.

Or maybe I'm just forgetful. I don't know. x3

And, isn't it a little coincidental that pretty much everyone who has replied to this topic always sees just one time in particular? Yeah, I think we have a few people not being that truthful.

For a few weeks, I always looked at the clock when it read exactly 4:44, coincidentially.

i always end up looking at the clock at 11:11 am or pm. i read somewhere that your mind has something logged into it that just makes you focus on that time or something along that..:s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back