Spirit Tracks. New Zelda game! 8D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

`Krystal

Reaction score
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks

Are you going to get it?

I think it looks very interesting. It's not very... Zeldaish, just because of the whole train deal and usually the ones with Toon Link aren't as awesome as like Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess. You know what I mean?

I hope it isn't a flop!!

No. I was really expecting a fully fledged game like the one for the Wii. But no... They have to make it so it appeals to pretty much no-one.

I want a mature Zelda game, Plus, I want them to keep toon link for DS, and have Adult link for the Wii

As much as I love Zelda, I don't think so. It just doesn't seem to have that serious aura that I found in Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. But my only reasoning for that is the train and the fact that it is cartoon Link. (For me the cartoon games aren't as good as the other ones). But I could be wrong.

But seriously, a train. They should make like a sequel for TP or something. :3

And bring Sheik back.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ I'd love to see Sheik again, too. D:

I'm probably going to get it, just for the heck of it. If I hate it, too bad so sad. Atleast it'll be another game I'll be able to say I played...

But I would have much rathered an epic new game for Wii or something. But they still are working on 'Zelda: Wii.'

^Sheik is epic win. (And he is a GUY, despite what the games might say. x3)

I'm probably not going to get it. Well, maybe, just to see what it's like. I mean, really...why a train? Maybe it's some totally awesomepwnfulepic train. O:

I maybe getting it.

I really liked Phantom Hourglass, but Spirit Tracks is a game before the events of Wind Walker.

But anyway, this maybe sounds crazy, but they should put Linebeck in one of those new games. (A sequel to Phantom Hourglass would be nice)

I maybe getting it.I really liked Phantom Hourglass, but Spirit Tracks is a game before the events of Wind Walker.

But anyway, this maybe sounds crazy, but they should put Linebeck in one of those new games. (A sequel to Phantom Hourglass would be nice)
^Yeah, they should make a sequel to PH. I don't think the Zelda company is gonna put Linebeck into one of the new games. Plus that sailor was really annoying anyway.

~~~~~

Oh well, after poking fun at Phantom Hourglass, I maybe going to get Spirit Tracks anyway and see if there is anything to laugh about. =P

I didnt even like PH either. It was so repetitive.

Going through that same dungeon about 10 times made me really bored.

I didnt even like PH either. It was so repetitive.Going through that same dungeon about 10 times made me really bored.
If your talking about the temple of the ocean king, Man i hated that dugeon, it peeded me off so much >_>

I liked Phantom Hourglass. But the Temple of the Ocean King was a painn. >_<

Anyway, back on topic:

Spirit Tracks is going to be for the DSi, I think. I'm not sure if I'm getting the DSi anytime soon so I might not get Spirit Tracks after all. I would be interested in reading the reports. I wonder if people will rave about it. It doesn't seem like a 'rave-y' kind of game.

A stub from Wikipeida~

Wow, Link will be traveling with a cannon-equipped steam train? I bet that the driver is Linebeck~

That sounds so darn similar to Linebeck's ship in Phantom Hourglass... xD

Anyway, it's great that they put a Phantom look-a-like insted of that annoying fairy. =P

I liked the fairy. You mean from Phantom Hourglass? Ciela. Or Ceila. xD

That would be really weird if Linebeck was the driver. But I doubt it.

I liked Phantom Hourglass. But the Temple of the Ocean King was a painn. >_<
Anyway, back on topic:

Spirit Tracks is going to be for the DSi, I think. I'm not sure if I'm getting the DSi anytime soon so I might not get Spirit Tracks after all. I would be interested in reading the reports. I wonder if people will rave about it. It doesn't seem like a 'rave-y' kind of game.
MAH CANNON TRAIN TOTALLY BEATZ YOUR BOAT!!!1 >O

Anyway, I would completely laugh if the operator of the train was Linebeck. Oh hey, according to the Wiki article, Link will be able to control an armored sidekick. o.o

Are you going to get it?

I think it looks very interesting. It's not very... Zeldaish, just because of the whole train deal and usually the ones with Toon Link aren't as awesome as like Ocarina of Time or Twilight Princess. You know what I mean?

I hope it isn't a flop!!
I bet my brother will want it. He loves phantom hourglass.

I played phantom hourglass for like 15 minutes and then I got stuck. I didn't know what to do.

That reminds me, I MUST play twilight princess, or I will die. Trouble is, the wee Wii is busted. It will flicker at the side of the screen. Works otherwise. But for some stupid reason I think that I should enjoy all the graphics of Twilight Princess perfectly. 8D

And I have been reading about Zelda things here for fun. Cuz I am bored.

^ I go to that wiki all the time. 8D

Tamacrazy101;; Lol. xD I would laugh too. I wonder if Linebeck is going to make a comeback in Spirit Tracks.

Spoiler:

Because he just kinda left in Phantom Hourglass...

The game looks interesting enough, but yes, I SO miss Sheik, and Adult Link, and the good old characters. I miss the real Zelda, like Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. Even Wind Waker was good. I don't really like the DS games as much, and I never beat PH. (Stupid Temple of the Ocean King) If it IS coming out for DSi though, I won't be getting it for sure. I only have so much money to spend on gaming...

And another thing: If they wind up making a serious Zelda game (Wii), it's probably going to wind up having Link riding a motorcycle and shooting a gun, so rumor says. That would put me into depression for weeks... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Eh, that's a rumor. I hope. o_o I would probably cry if Link was a shoot-em-up hero. D: There's enough of them out there. >_< I would have to think that Nintendo wouldn't be that stupid. Or they'll be getting alot of hate mail from me if that happens.

Seriously though, what happened to finding elements to make a sword? Or finding the Master Sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back